Windows 10: Win10 night light wont turn off

Discus and support Win10 night light wont turn off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My night light wont turn off, i have signed out then its off but as soon as I log back in it turns on and won't turn off again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francoisvan Aardt, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Win10 night light wont turn off

My night light wont turn off, i have signed out then its off but as soon as I log back in it turns on and won't turn off again

:)

Francoisvan Aardt, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Win10 night light wont turn off

Night light wont turn on

Hi Amber,

Follow these instructions here to get the Night Light switch working:
    https://pureinfotech.com/fix-night-light-window...

Steps are under "Reset Night light settings manually".

But you need to get into Registry Editor, then remove the following under the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount:

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Ethan B., Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Win10 night light wont turn off

1. Win10 night light wont turn off - Similar Threads - Win10 night light

2. Why Night Light wont turn off on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Night Light wont turn off on windows 10: Why Night Light wont turn off on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-night-light-wont-turn-off-on-windows-10/60c2d4f1-b70d-4ab5-ba71-cd4a89ae5525
  3. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  4. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  5. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. garbage NIGHT LIGHT wont turn off.

garbage NIGHT LIGHT wont turn off.: Every SINGLE time I click that nightlight IT DOES NOT TURN OFF. It crashes my settings tab every TIME.DFDon't ask me to delete the stupid regedit folders because I DID. It just regenerates. HOW DO I FIX THIS....
  7. Night Light not turning off

Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  8. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  9. Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off

Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off: I can enable and disable night light & adjust how orange I want it, but when I disable night light, it stays as the lightest setting for the night light instead of a regular bright screen. Sometimes the screen will go back to how bright it's supposed to be but then goes back...
  10. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...