Windows 10: Win10 Pro wont boot

Discus and support Win10 Pro wont boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer, it shows the win10 icon and the spinning dots. After some time the windows logo dissapears and only the spinning dots are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sonnen90, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Sonnen90 Win User

Win10 Pro wont boot

When I turn on my computer, it shows the win10 icon and the spinning dots. After some time the windows logo dissapears and only the spinning dots are left. Left it like that for 3h and nothing. The same windows used to work fine, this was all of a sudden. My friend suggested it had something to do with drivers for my graphics card.

:)

Sonnen90, Apr 18, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 18, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Win10 Pro wont boot

SFC wont run from boot command prompt, says ....

What's confusing? Your goal is confusing and your test environment is confusing.
    Let's forget about the malware and SFC for the moment and regroup.

Q1: Tell me if your goal is to install 9926.

Q2: Tell me how you have Win10 setup - in a Virtual machine, as a secondary OS in dual boot, or as the primary and only OS.

Post a screen shot of your Disk Management:
    See: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

Members have already suggested a Clean install - you don't need to update through Win10.
    easy steps
    1. Download the latest Win10 Preview build ISO on a uninfected machine.
    2. Burn the ISO to a disc
    3. clean out the current Win10 install
    4. install a new Win10 from the disc
    See: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html for the full instructions

Once your goal and test environment are clearly articulated, I or another member can help walk you through the full process. Don't overthink it though as you did with the Malware guide (it sounded to me as though you decided which scanners to run and did not run all of them). If you skip a step in the Clean Install, you'll just be wasting your time and wasting my time.

Answer the first two questions and post the Disk Management screen shot. Start there and focus on the goal.
    Step by step.

Slartybart, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Pro wont boot

1. Win10 Pro wont boot - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro wont

2. Windows 10 pro usb wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro usb wont boot: I just finished a brand new build I bought a brand new windows 10 pro usb but everytime I try to boot from the usb it tells me to reboot and select proper boot device...
  3. Windows 10 pro usb wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro usb wont boot: I just finished a brand new build I bought a brand new windows 10 pro usb but everytime I try to boot from the usb it tells me to reboot and select proper boot device...
  4. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait": I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe the second or third time that this has happened. My pc will occasionally get stuck on the update screen. I'll force it to shut...
  5. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait": I've had this good windows 10 pc since 2020. It geneally runs well, somewhat high end gaming pc, good stuff, bought it on amazon.This would be maybe the second or third time that this has happened. My pc will occasionally get stuck on the update screen. I'll force it to shut...
  6. Win10 pc wont boot, stuck on "please wait"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Win10 Pro product key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro product key wont work: Hi' all, Last Year i had problems reinstalling/activating Win10 Pro with my Product key. Eventuially one of the microsoft support team sorted it out remotely. He gave me a new Product key. Recently i have had problems again with Win10 Pro. I have carried out a restore...
  8. Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update: Hello I have big issue with strating my win 10 after making update in gigabtyh app When he get to circle dots its freeze Win10 Usb boot ufei dident work . dvd also I Take out all cards and usbs that was connected. . I try all legecy and uefi methods Take cmos battry...
  9. latest Win10 boot medium wont boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    latest Win10 boot medium wont boot: The USB is detected and selected in the boot priority, but the monitor merely shows a flashing dash, with no progress to the display of the windows icon. UNlike a USB boot stick I made months ago with version 1607, the unbootable boot stick was made only yesterday - the whole...
  10. Dual Boot win10 Pro and Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot win10 Pro and Home?: I currently dual boot win7 home premium and win10 pro TP. my question is if I upgrade or clean install over win7 will I be able to keep the win10 installation. Also want to know if I clean install win10, can I use my win7 key so I get the correct version(Home)? Also if I...