Windows 10: Win_10 1903

Discus and support Win_10 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A Microsoft technician installed an icon for Windows 10 on my desktop. I tried to remove it or move it somewhere less annoying, but it will not let me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineTimchek, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. Win_10 1903

A Microsoft technician installed an icon for Windows 10 on my desktop. I tried to remove it or move it somewhere less annoying, but it will not let me, even with Administrator access. Why is it there and how do I get rid of it. Win_10 1903 f2816672-d69a-41cc-82a6-f2f9939ec6c2?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChristineTimchek, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:57 AM

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

3. varxtis Win User
    Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Win_10 1903

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

Thema:

Win_10 1903

1. Win_10 1903 - Similar Threads - Win_10 1903

2. Windows Update 1903 Installation Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1903 Installation Failing: For the past couple of months, my computer has been attempting (and failing) to install the 1903 feature update. I've gone through all sorts of things trying to get it to install, but it keeps failing. I had honestly gotten to the point that I stopped trying because nothing...
  3. Windows 10 Update 1903

Windows 10 Update 1903: Hello All, I have a problem with the Windows 10 Update 1903. I installed it 4 times for now and the result is always the same: The system works fine after the reboot. After two/ three (or whatever) restarts cycles the network connection says: No Internet, no network. The...
  4. Unable to upgrade windows 10 from 1803 to 1903, always stuck at 90%

Unable to upgrade windows 10 from 1803 to 1903, always stuck at 90%: Hi Guys. I've been unable to update to 1903 version for months. Every time I initiate an update, or it does it automatically, it stops at 90% without any error message. It's stuck at 90% for hours ( 10 and more ). Over the last few months, I've tried: - Media creation tool...
  5. When will the windows update incompetence stop? "Feature Update to Windows 10 1903...

When will the windows update incompetence stop? "Feature Update to Windows 10 1903...: Seriously, why don't updates from Microsoft actually work? There's something seriously wrong with the updates, and with Microsoft development and testing. I've spent so much time this year dealing with this nonsense. It's tried to update about 100 times. Around try 96...
  6. Acer 1903

Acer 1903: Does anyone have this laptop model acer aspire 5 a515-51-735n on 1903? Is everything ok in it? 145978
  7. Help Updating to Windows 10 1903

Help Updating to Windows 10 1903: Hello I am unable to update to version 1903 due my Bluetooth driver. however when I try to update the driver as shown in the guide a message is displayed saying I have the latest driver and cancels the update. The Bluetooth driver is generic Bluetooth radio and Microsoft...
  8. Reg tweaks that work in 1903 are causing endless loop in 1909

Reg tweaks that work in 1903 are causing endless loop in 1909: I have a lot of registry tweaks that are ran during a clean install. They have worked without issue on Win 10 1903 and previous builds. I was trying to make an unattended iso with Win 1909 using the exact same registry tweak file and when I try a clean installation it gets...
  9. 1903 Update Error 0xc1900223

1903 Update Error 0xc1900223: Had same problem with the 1803 update. so I reinstalled windows 10 to fix it. bought the Dell new with windows 10 on it. So how can I update to 1909 directly from Microsoft....
  10. Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10: I have a problem with my pc, I RMA'd my motherboard and Graphics card. I bought it and the proof is in my microsoft account. When I attempt to activate it, it tells me my copy is no longer valid. It just ends up telling me that I need to buy a new copy. I wished I knew about...