Windows 10: Win_10 1903

Discus and support Win_10 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A Microsoft technician installed an icon for Windows 10 on my desktop. I tried to remove it or move it somewhere less annoying, but it will not let me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineTimchek, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Win_10 1903

A Microsoft technician installed an icon for Windows 10 on my desktop. I tried to remove it or move it somewhere less annoying, but it will not let me, even with Administrator access. Why is it there and how do I get rid of it. Win_10 1903 f2816672-d69a-41cc-82a6-f2f9939ec6c2?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChristineTimchek, Dec 3, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 3, 2019
  3. varxtis Win User
    Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Dec 3, 2019
  4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Win_10 1903

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Win_10 1903

1. Win_10 1903 - Similar Threads - Win_10 1903

2. After updating to 1903 and then 1909, a lot of features aren't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating to 1903 and then 1909, a lot of features aren't working: Here's a list of what is no longer working after this update: Microsoft Edge deletes my text when I put it in the search bar Windows Start Search doesn't work Highlighting text on any windows app doesn't work Right clicking on the task bar, or any item in the task bar...
  3. 1903 update: black screen, have to force restart, freeze at 89%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update: black screen, have to force restart, freeze at 89%: Yes I tried SFC, yes I tried DISM, yes I tried chkdsk, yes I tried unplugging every USB thing, yes I tried the media creation tool, yes I tried auto-reparing Update, yes I tried freeing disk space, yes I tried updating my video drivers, yes I tried turning it off and on...
  4. Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903): I'm trying to transfer my old HDD to a new HDD, and I'm trying to see if I'm doing the right method. First, I migrated OS from the old HDD to the SSD, then I when I go to copy the SSD to the new HDD, I get the following warning: "Because the destination disk includes the...
  5. Audio after 1903

Audio after 1903: My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that...
  6. Audio after 1903

Audio after 1903: My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that...
  7. Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903

Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903: I have an Asus T100H transformer computer. The computer had Windows 10 installed from new. Recently the computer upgraded to version 1903. I left the computer plugged into it's power supply while it upgraded. It informed me that there wasn't enough room on the hard drive to...
  8. I am running windows 10 version 1903.

I am running windows 10 version 1903.: I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it....
  9. Win 10 ver 1903 December Update Problem Error 0x800f0845?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 ver 1903 December Update Problem Error 0x800f0845?: December updates - KB4530684 Cumulative Update for Win 10 1903 and KB4533002 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Win 10 1903 both failed to install. Update process started normally, but on restart my computer went into a repeating boot loop. Then a message...
  10. Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swapped motherboard, cannot active my copy of win_10: I have a problem with my pc, I RMA'd my motherboard and Graphics card. I bought it and the proof is in my microsoft account. When I attempt to activate it, it tells me my copy is no longer valid. It just ends up telling me that I need to buy a new copy. I wished I knew about...