Windows 10: Windiws 10 update 1903

Discus and support Windiws 10 update 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update says "The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David4702, Sep 12, 2019.

1. David4702 Win User

Windiws 10 update 1903

Windows update says "The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time." I have a Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 231SH. On the Lenovo website it says my device is ready for Windows update. In Windows update history there is one failed attempt to install on August 29, 2019. Do I still need to wait or should I try to manually install?

:)

David4702, Sep 12, 2019
  2. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Windiws 10 update 1903

Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Windiws 10 update 1903

1. Windiws 10 update 1903 - Similar Threads - Windiws update 1903

2. After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters: Last night my windows 10 was updated. This morning I worked a few hours, but suddenly I noticed that my written text is displayed with capital letters although the caps lock was off. I scanned my machine with Malwarebytes and Webroot and no malware has been detected. I...
  3. After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters: Last night my windows 10 was updated. This morning I worked a few hours, but suddenly I noticed that my written text is displayed with capital letters although the caps lock was off. I scanned my machine with Malwarebytes and Webroot and no malware has been detected. I...
  4. windiws update and reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windiws update and reset: why does my laptop cant update windows, cant reset my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiws-update-and-reset/0865b8ad-9ee8-4db0-865f-c210ddf2054b
  5. windiws update and reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windiws update and reset: why does my laptop cant update windows, cant reset my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiws-update-and-reset/0865b8ad-9ee8-4db0-865f-c210ddf2054b
  6. windiws update and reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windiws 10 programs minimizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windiws 10 programs minimizing.: Using my dell laptop, with a second monitor plugged in via HDMI. Prograns open on both monitors randonly minimize then pop back up while in use. Sometimes happenes quickly multiple times up and down, sometimes they just minimize. When the laptop does this the keyboard...
  8. Windiws 10 Pro licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windiws 10 Pro licence: I am going to purchase Windows 10 Pro box. Who can tell me if I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to another PC if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiws-10-pro-licence/e05dedb1-239a-4f27-9411-68c0769dbf89"
  9. Windiws 10 Fully clean the drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windiws 10 Fully clean the drive: Question is if I have more then one drive and Windows 10 installed in C:Drive the Fully clean the drive option will clean C:Drive only or others drive also. Thanks Pramesh...
  10. gaming on windiws 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gaming on windiws 10: I feel like some kind of freak asking this question because I'm probably one of them a fraction of people that doesn't spend their whole day gaming on their PC my PC is for personal use I am not a business however I'm really annoyed by the thought of even gaming anyting I'm...