Windows 10: window 10 1903 update issue

Discus and support window 10 1903 update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried for months to update my windows 10 pro from 1803 to 1903 ran the windows bat file net stop bits net stop wuauserv net stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Imascifiguy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. window 10 1903 update issue

I have tried for months to update my windows 10 pro from 1803 to 1903 ran the windows bat file

net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop appidsvc
    net stop cryptsvc
    Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\*.*"
    rmdir %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q
    rmdir %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 /S /Q
    sc.exe sdset bits Dwindow 10 1903 update issue :(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AU)(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;PU)
    sc.exe sdset wuauserv Dwindow 10 1903 update issue :(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AU)(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;PU)
    cd /d %windir%\system32

regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s shdocvw.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s browseui.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s jscript.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s vbscript.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s scrrun.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s msxml.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s msxml3.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s msxml6.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s actxprxy.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s softpub.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wintrust.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s dssenh.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s rsaenh.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s gpkcsp.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s sccbase.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s slbcsp.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s cryptdlg.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s oleaut32.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s ole32.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s shell32.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s initpki.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wuapi.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wuaueng.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wuaueng1.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wucltui.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wups.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wups2.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wuweb.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s qmgr.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s qmgrprxy.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wucltux.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s muweb.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s wuwebv.dll
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh winsock reset proxy
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    net start appidsvc
    net start cryptsvc

Took off usb drives

added the key enablefeaturedsoftware 1 to registry

ensure windows update service in running on automatic

disabled ipv6

Did windows update trouble shooter which had to run twice

tried a clean boot install

tried the iso file

tried the download from the windows update site

I need help!!!...… and thank you

:)

Imascifiguy, Nov 2, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 2, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 2, 2019
  4. varxtis Win User

window 10 1903 update issue

Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

window 10 1903 update issue

1. window 10 1903 update issue - Similar Threads - window 1903 update

2. windows 10 update to 1903 issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update to 1903 issues.: i have tried every thing i have found online to update to 1903. i am constantly getting access denied errors. i have done the sfc /scannow, the dism commands, deleted the software distribution folder contents. i have tried to update with anti virus deleted, anti malware...
  3. Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903

Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903: For several months, I've had trouble getting my laptop updated to Windows 10 1903. (I am currently on Windows 10 1803). What happens is when I let the update start, it will start updating normally, no issues. I have enough harddrive space on my computer. Then after it...
  4. Windows 10 (1903 update ) Issue

Windows 10 (1903 update ) Issue: I am not able to install the Windows 10 updates after 1803 update last year. It shows "this device isn't compatible in windows 10. contact the manufacturer for more info" for Volume (Microsoft). There is no driver update for that. Kindly help.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Issues with windows 10 update 1903

Issues with windows 10 update 1903: hi i was wondering if anyone had any issues with update 1903 deleting files and other things in this update even bookmarks in google chrome are gone too please help....
  6. Windows Update 1903 issues

Windows Update 1903 issues: A few weeks ago, Microsoft basically forced this upgrade onto my PC (computer eventually restarted on its own with no prompt) After I waited 3 hours for it to update, my computer would freeze up randomly (the screen & mouse etc. completely freezes and I have to restart my...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update issue

Windows 10 1903 update issue: I update my HP Pavallion Notebook (64 bit). I had Windows 10 earlier also and I upgraded to 1903 build almost a month back. From that time onwards, system is behaving weirdly. Sometimes popups when you right click opens and vanishes. Sometime whatever is typed on crome/edge...
  8. Windows 10 Update to 1903 runnng issues

Windows 10 Update to 1903 runnng issues: I hope some one can help... since updating to windows 10 1903 my desktop computer has lost my personal files such as users, and wont let me access the sign into options in settings, nor am I able to print.. At first after updating it said that I needed to repair search...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Update issues

Windows 10 1903 Update issues: So gonna put this is detailed as possible without writing a book Trying to update to the latest update for windows 10 - 1903 (Feature update introducing PC Game Pass) I have tried every method known to man to get it to work, but it gets to reboot - 30% then reboots - 48%...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 Issue

Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 Issue: I just recently updated to the latest feature update 1903 for Windows 10. After the upgrade, the Fitbit app and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games both crash upon launch. Both were previously installed from the Microsoft Store. Here is the Event Viewer error log for Microsoft...