Windows 10: Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

Discus and support Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, i like to save the last "30 seconds" with the game bar overlay from xbox one on window 10, but sometimes, even when i activate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jhoaoalvarado, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

Hello guys, i like to save the last "30 seconds" with the game bar overlay from xbox one on window 10, but sometimes, even when i activate the microphone on the overlay, it get disabled without even opening the overlay again. I use it to save clips on Tibia (yeah, an old game). I dont know why this happens, but it's quite annoying. Just now, it got disabled again ._.
    Help me guys please u.u
    Thanks in Advance.

:)

jhoaoalvarado, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

1. Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay. - Similar Threads - Window Game Bar

2. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809): Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. :( When i want to...
  3. windows game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows game bar: Hi, when i try to open my game bar in fortnite to record a video i start my recording fine. When i want to stop the recording it takes another five minutes until it says its not responding, then stops the recording. When i go to review my video it is either laggy, or at the...
  4. Windows Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar: Has anyone tried to use the game bar with any success? I tried using it multiple times on Forza Horizon 4 and while I got the in game stutter to stop while trying to record with it, But the recording ends up being all choppy and not vary smooth. I've tried to record to my...
  5. Microphone Disabled?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microphone Disabled?: **POSTED UNDER SECURITY & PRIVACY BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE MIC PERMISSIONS ARE LOCATED, IT IS NOT A SOUND ISSUE** Up until 7 hours ago I had headphones with a faulty mic. To prevent my mic from turning its self of unprompted, a few months ago I completely disabled my microphone...
  6. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar: So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I just today I hit a clip today and I pressed record that on the game bar and later when I went back to look at it showed a still image...
  7. Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar): I just discovered something that needed reporting. Several days ago my machine suddenly became severely crippled; almost like when you get a virus, or like you install a corrupted\poorly constructed program,. Everything virtually slow to a halt; my keyboard had a severe...
  8. Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar?: my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and aparently game bar isnt supported for intel hd 3000 gpu i just dont get why it worked in 1493? 74309
  9. Invasive Game Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invasive Game Overlay: With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see,...
  10. Windows 10 Game Bar question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Game Bar question: when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...??? 26333

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 microphone overlay #