Windows 10: Window Installation Boot

Discus and support Window Installation Boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have Dell Laptop and I want to install win 10 in it. I have made a bootable USB with win 10 image. But when I select boot from the bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KUNAL NAYYAR (19896527), Nov 8, 2019.

1. Window Installation Boot

Hi

I have Dell Laptop and I want to install win 10 in it. I have made a bootable USB with win 10 image.

But when I select boot from the bootable menu. I land on this error page.

Says :

Window Installation Boot [​IMG]

:)

KUNAL NAYYAR (19896527), Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Window Installation Boot

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Window Installation Boot

1. Window Installation Boot - Similar Threads - Window Installation Boot

2. Windows 10 installation boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation boot loop: So I press the reset button and after it got ready it restarted but the monitors were not connecting for some reason so I for shutdown the computer and this force the boot loop. I followed the steps of another site in order to fix this issue I had which at that time was The...
  3. Windows 10 install DVD won't boot/install

Windows 10 install DVD won't boot/install: Hi Everyone, I have just completed a PC build and and I'm trying to a new install with an OEM Windows 10 DVD. I make the DVD the boot drive in BIOS, then it goes to load the disc and the Windows logo comes on and cricle dots start rotating then freezes and doesn't...
  4. Cant boot or install windows

Cant boot or install windows: Hey everyone, long story but I'm stumped. I built my pc about 6 years ago now and have upgraded it a few times but have always used windows 7 and had no problems. But yesterday I experienced a problem where a minute or so after booting windows would stop responding. If I...
  5. Clean install of windows not booting properly

Clean install of windows not booting properly: I recently got a new SSD (Kingston 120GB) and attempted to do a clean install of windows 10 via a USB drive. The process of installing onto the SSD itself worked fine, but when I restart the computer "insert proper boot device and press any key" error appears. The most...
  6. Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.: I recently installed Windows 7 alongside Windows 10 for better support for older games, however Windows 10 will now no longer boot, it simply goes to a black screen with a circle of spinning dots with occasional disk activity. I have left it like this for at least 3 hours...
  7. How to install windows? Boot loop

How to install windows? Boot loop: Hello, I accidently turned off my computer during installing windows. I followed the instructions at Fix: 'The computer restarted unexpectedly' loop on Windows 10 I changed the registry from 1 to 3 as it said to do. At first I was getting a boot loop of 'The computer...
  8. Cant boot windows after install

Cant boot windows after install: So I’m doing a clean install on a new SSD I just bought. The Samsung 850 EVO. I have a USB flash drive that I use to try to install Win 10 and I cannot get it to work. I get to the install screen and when it says it need to reboot it won’t reboot back into the Windows...
  9. Help with Windows 10 installation/boot

Help with Windows 10 installation/boot: This has been a constant problem for me ever since I got my upgrade, I have gone through installation after installation, always at the 75% mark do I get the notice "system_service_exception igdkmd64.sys" and the installation fails, but then it resumes, recovering the point...
  10. Installing Windows to Boot From A USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows to Boot From A USB: Hi Guys, I want to reinstall Windows to get rid of any nasty stuff that might be lurking in the registry as I've recently picked up a long list of malware. If I use the Windows download tool to create a reinstall file, will it create a pure, original Windows file, or will it...