Windows 10: Window Installation Boot

Discus and support Window Installation Boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have Dell Laptop and I want to install win 10 in it. I have made a bootable USB with win 10 image. But when I select boot from the bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KUNAL NAYYAR (19896527), Nov 8, 2019.

1. Window Installation Boot

Hi

I have Dell Laptop and I want to install win 10 in it. I have made a bootable USB with win 10 image.

But when I select boot from the bootable menu. I land on this error page.

Says :

Window Installation Boot [​IMG]

:)

KUNAL NAYYAR (19896527), Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Window Installation Boot

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Window Installation Boot

1. Window Installation Boot - Similar Threads - Window Installation Boot

2. Windows 95-Will not boot or install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 95-Will not boot or install: Hi, i am trying to install Windows 95 as an experiment but i cant seem to get it to load at all. i did try command prompt,i tried DOS and i also tried to boot it directly...none seem to work.Any input would be very helpfulThanks,-Windows NT3.51...
  3. Windows not booting after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not booting after installation: When i installed windows 10 by usb then it restarts and after restarting it again shows install window . I tried to change boot option but there is no option showing for ssd where i installed windows.Help me!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Windows not booting after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not booting after installation: When i installed windows 10 by usb then it restarts and after restarting it again shows install window . I tried to change boot option but there is no option showing for ssd where i installed windows.Help me!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  6. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  7. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows boot installation question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows boot installation question: okay, this is probably a really stupid question, so i'll start by explaining my situation. essentially, i formatted my hard drive, and i've tried everything to fix my computer, however because the hard drive is formatted, so was the operating system, which explains why...
  9. Unable to boot / install windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot / install windows: I am not able to go past the windows logo on any windows images. I am having 2 bootloaders grub and default windows one it doesn't have fedora's entry added in it. If thats any help. I was using windows bootloader as default boot into windows without os selection. *I am...
  10. Windows boot screen installer Dual boot

Windows boot screen installer Dual boot: When I saw this I instantly force shut down and booted my mxlinux. All the files were safe of both windows and Linux. This problem occured after I ran a command that was supposed to fix the problem of me having different time in Linux and window on dual boot. The command:...