Windows 10: Window update to 1903

Discus and support Window update to 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Am I correct in saying now I see this message I can choose if/when I want to do the update to the latest version? if I read correct it will not do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stuarttunstall, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Window update to 1903

Hi

Am I correct in saying now I see this message I can choose if/when I want to do the update to the latest version? if I read correct it will not do the update automatically until my current version is at the end of support.. is that correct?

Window update to 1903 [​IMG]

Stuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Jun 12, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window update to 1903 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Window update to 1903

Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Hmm, this is Windows 10 1809 which is the most recent release which is now being succeeded by Windows 10 1903.

I would carry out the steps from my initial reply to reset your Windows Update components.

Also review the following:

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/prepare-comput...

Have you checked the manufacturers website to determine compatibility?

Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10 1903

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Your configuration might not be listed yet, since it is just rolling out.

Ultimately, I would wait until the ISO file is available then upgrade offline using these steps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Window update to 1903

1. Window update to 1903 - Similar Threads - Window update 1903

2. Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 update: I have been trying for almost two months to download update 1903 to no avail. I have tried everything!! I've gone through troubleshooter, done a clean restart and everything else I have read to do. I am getting error code 0x80070005. Can anyone please help me with this? If...
  3. Windows 1903 update

Windows 1903 update: Never have any problems with updates to Windows 10 until update for version 1903 came along. Now it stalls every time it gets to - 'Preparing to install - 88%' . I then get the error - 0cx 1900 223. I have tried everything in the help section but nothing works. Can anybody...
  4. Updating windows to 1903

Updating windows to 1903: My windows didn't auto update and I couldn't find the update button when I went to settings>update options. So I went online and tried to update through update assistant and downloaded through internet. However the update is not completed and it is stuck at 99%. How should...
  5. Windows Update 1903

Windows Update 1903: Whenever I try to install the latest update, my PC freezes. Is there a way I can stop this please, and get the update installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-1903/990ff6c6-23d9-4c39-9999-81ea1ce86c3d
  6. Windows update 1903

Windows update 1903: I have being trying to install this update for a number of days and there have been a number of automatic update attempts. On one occasion it showed 89% installation but it then failed. The error message which appears does not have a number but reads "We could not complete...
  7. Windows Update 1903

Windows Update 1903: Hi I've been trying to Update my Laptop from windows 1803 to 1903 but encountered so many issues. I first started by using Windows Update Assistant which got to 90% and completely stopped I gave it like 3hours but it just didnt move from 90%. So I decided to use the original...
  8. Windows Update 1903

Windows Update 1903: Actually , update 1903 is available on my laptop , but it redownload itself again and again . what's the problem with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-1903/086be04e-bed2-4168-a4b1-49b5c8c11ec5
  9. Windows Update 1903

Windows Update 1903: Hi, Did Microsoft officially release Update 1903? I have HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15-bl0XX, I-7, 2.9 Ghz, 16 GB RAM, 64 bit laptop. Could you please help me to update 1903. I bought the laptop in US and now using it in INDIA. I have also a Desktop almost with...
  10. Windows 1903 update

Windows 1903 update: My windows update gave me the option of updating to 1903 and said when i want to download just press download now,But i wanted to wait a few days and now on my windows update page it has taken the option for me to update to 1903 away from my my update screen how can i get it...