Windows 10: Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

Discus and support Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hallo Shawn. This one is for you mate ------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saaglem, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Saaglem Win User

Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

Hallo Shawn.

This one is for you mate
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; Created by: Shawn Brink
    ; Windows 8 Help Forums
    ; Tutorial: Control Panel - Add or Remove from Navigation Pane Tutorial | Windows 8 Help Forums

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}]
    "System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}\ShellFolder]
    "Attributes"=dword:a0000004

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}\ShellFolder]
    "Attributes"=dword:a0000004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Windows 8 regs file works perfect to enable control panel in Win 10 navigation pane. You still need to do the permissions though. It doesn't matter if the folder are hidden or not....it will still show in the navigation pane.

Cheers

:)

Saaglem, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 25, 2018
  3. NUS
    Nus Win User
  4. Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

EDIT: It appears control panel does work despite me receiving that message. As I was getting the prompt I didn't bother to open a folder and check the navigation pane.

Recycle works fine but i'm having trouble getting control panel to work. I keep receiving this message despite having full control of required keys etc.

Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane [​IMG]

parkersblock, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

1. Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane - Similar Threads - 1809 Add control

2. Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane: Hello I want to remove these icons: [img] I tried changing the Attributes from these reg addresses for removing Recycle Bin: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\ShellFolder] "Attributes"=dword:b090010d...
  3. Help Customizing This PC, Navigation Pane, and Control Panel

Help Customizing This PC, Navigation Pane, and Control Panel: Good morning. I want to customize 64-bit Windows 10 This PC, This PC right-click menu, File Explorer Navigation Pane, and Control Panel by adding custom applets/shortcuts/folders. I modified registry files available from @Brink tutorials and uploaded as files to avoid a...
  4. add windows app to navigation pane

add windows app to navigation pane: Hello, for the last couple of years I’ve been able to plug in a document photo scanner Ipevo Ziggi HD Plus into my usb port and the windows 10 camera app would come up in the navigation pane in file explorer. For some reason now when I plug in the document photo scanner the...
  5. Add specific folders to Navigation Pane

Add specific folders to Navigation Pane: Win10 Home x64 build 18363.836 Hello! With a lot of help from you all and many tutorials, I got my new Win10 system up and running, and set (for the most part) the way I like it. A few things I have not been able to find tutorials on (I'm sure they exist, I just haven't...
  6. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane: I would like to add Icloud link to my Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane (not sure what the correct name is) Normally when you install Icloud for Windows it will add Icloud to the "Quick Access" submenu. But i would like to add Icloud to the same level as "Quick Access",...
  7. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane: I would like to add Icloud link to my Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane (not sure what the correct name is) Normally when you install Icloud for Windows it will add Icloud to the "Quick Access" submenu. But i would like to add Icloud to the same level as "Quick Access",...
  8. show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane: Does anyone know if it's possible to show control panel and recycle bin in the navigation pane without enabling 'all folders'? Thanks 12223
  9. Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Navigation pane to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use the navigation pane to browse locations such as Quick access, OneDrive, Libraries, This PC, Network, and Homegroup. You...
  10. Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to add or remove This PC in the navigation pane of File Explorer for all users in Windows 10. You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to go control panel in windows 10 version 1809

2. add control panel to navigation pane windows 10

3. widows10 add control panel to navigation panel

4. java control panel windows 10 1809