Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a...

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a... in Cortana to solve the problem; It is easy to change the cortana icon into just an icon to seach box and versa but once you log in as a Microsoft Account there is no option to change... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by drewnewvillage, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a...

It is easy to change the cortana icon into just an icon to seach box and versa but once you log in as a Microsoft Account there is no option to change into a search box instead of just an icon.

Here is the link to the feedback hub report on the same issue I reported 2 weeks ago. https://aka.ms/AA33qtm

:)

drewnewvillage, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Nov 7, 2018
  3. xxxdannyxxx, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a...

Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a local account into Microsoft Account

It is easy to change the cortana icon into just an icon to seach box and versa but once you log in as a Microsoft Account there is no option to change into a search box instead of just an icon.

Here is the link to the feedback hub report on the same issue I reported 2 weeks ago. Feedback Hub - Windows Insider

drewnewvillage, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a...

1. Windows 10 1809 Bug: I can't change the Cortana icon into a search box after changing a... - Similar Threads - 1809 Bug can't

2. How to change icon in search box on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change icon in search box on Windows 10: Hello,There is picture of a strawberry pie in the search box on my taskbar in Windows 10. I tried to upload it, but it won't go through. I find the photo quite annoying and would like to remove it. Is there a way to do so?I also have no idea why the photo failed to upload. I...
  3. How to change icon in search box on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change icon in search box on Windows 10: Hello,There is picture of a strawberry pie in the search box on my taskbar in Windows 10. I tried to upload it, but it won't go through. I find the photo quite annoying and would like to remove it. Is there a way to do so?I also have no idea why the photo failed to upload. I...
  4. How to change icon in search box on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  6. Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Search Box on Taskbar to White in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows....
  7. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...
  8. Change Cortana Search Box Text Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana...
  9. Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in...
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching...