Windows 10: Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

Discus and support Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist, when this should be fixed ? and how about fullscreen optimisation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Octavian994, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist, when this should be fixed ? and how about fullscreen optimisation

:)

Octavian994, Feb 9, 2019

2. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

1. Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist - Similar Threads - 1809 game bar

2. Focus Assist thinks YouTube is a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist thinks YouTube is a game: Over the last couple of days I've seen strange behaviour from Focus Assist. Whenever I watch a YouTube video in fullscreen it will enable Focus Assist in priority only mode. Sometimes it will turn off after exiting fullscreen and sometimes it'll just stay on indefinitely. I'm...
  3. Focus assistant and Game Mode does not work as intented

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus assistant and Game Mode does not work as intented: I turned on both game mode and the focus assistant alarm only. However, I am still constantly disturbed by notifications such as wechat that even minimize my current screen.Am I doing anything wrong? Any third party app to solve this?...
  4. Focus assistant and Game Mode does not work as intented

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assistant and Game Mode does not work as intented: I turned on both game mode and the focus assistant alarm only. However, I am still constantly disturbed by notifications such as wechat that even minimize my current screen.Am I doing anything wrong? Any third party app to solve this?...
  5. Task Bar And Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar And Focus Assist: I Am Trying To Respond To An Answer I Received Regarding Taskbar and Focus Assist But Can't Find My Original Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-and-focus-assist/5d623564-9875-41ae-bc43-3686afe2fcac
  6. Focus Assist and Game bar are not possible to select in settings.

Focus Assist and Game bar are not possible to select in settings.: When I try to access the Settings page of Focus assist or the Gamebar and maybe others which I haven't found out yet, just the "Windows Settings" Window opens. I can search for the settings I want, and they are in the suggestions, but if I click on them I always just get to...
  7. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809): Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. :( When i want to...
  8. Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working: My desktop notifications have not been showing up whenever a new email or app notification makes a sound. Checking Action Center shows nothing. I think it might have something to do with focus assist. If I click the Focus Assist icon in the action center, the icon does not...
  9. Focus Assist isn't working

Focus Assist isn't working: Hi, A few months ago, I think after the April update, I discovered and started using Focus Assist as I think it is an extremely helpful tool to concentrate and focus on whatever you wanna be working on. However, I soon realised that the programme doesn't work propperly....
  10. Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working: My desktop notifications have not been showing up whenever a new email or app notification makes a sound. Checking Action Center shows nothing. I think it might have something to do with focus assist. If I click the Focus Assist icon in the action center, the icon does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focus assist windows 10 not working

2. windows 10 focus assist doesnt work

3. windows 1809 toolbar not working