Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laggy Chrome at launch. Computer got frozen for 2 seconds every time chrome is launched. Realtek Audio produces noise with the latest drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M3GA, Jun 28, 2019.

1. M3GA Win User

Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

• Laggy Chrome at launch. Computer got frozen for 2 seconds every time chrome is launched.

• Realtek Audio produces noise with the latest drive installed on Windows 10 Ver 1903.

• Battery drains super fast. Before the update is 5 hrs battery life, after the update is 3 hrs.

• Laptop produces massive heat after the update.

• CPU load is heavier than before. (AMD Ryzen 7 2700U)

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

1. Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced - Similar Threads - 1903 Bug Experienced

2. Windows 1903 have a bug of accessibility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903 have a bug of accessibility: We found that in 1903 version, accessibility can't support swipe between different levels of UI, for example, from deep UI to high UI. In 1809 version and before, accessibility can support swipe between different levels of UI. (We used the MSAA IAccessible interface.)...
  3. Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 1903 (KB4505903) upgrade bugs: I have upgraded my computer to Window 10 1903 (KB4505903. Since the upgrade, I have problems with the folders thumbnail option, the start menu options and Cortana, which are not working or not responding. This is decently a bug in Windows 10 1903 and I wonder if anyone has...
  4. Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft has recently confirmed a new issue affecting Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) on Build 18362.207 (KB4497935). A bug in Windows 10 May 2019 Update’s latest build breaks down the Remote Access Connection Manager service and affects the operation of VPN...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced: Laggy Chrome at launch. Computer got frozen for 2 seconds every time chrome is launched. Realtek Audio produces noise with the latest drive installed on Windows 10 Ver 1903. Battery drains super fast. Before the update is 5 hrs battery life, after the update is 3 hrs....
  6. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  7. Windows 10 1903 May 2019, "BUG" Night light

Windows 10 1903 May 2019, "BUG" Night light: I found a bug in the night light of the build of Window 10 the 1903, in practice if you turn off and restart the pc, and then we go to activate it it doesn't work while enabling the icon ... If you restart the pc and try to activate it again it works. The video drivers are...
  8. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e
  9. Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903: I don't know whether this is the right place to write a feedback but still posting. I update my Windows 10 to 1903 (Build 18362) recently and tried for a few days, here're some bugs/problems I've found: 1. Screen may not automatically turn off when closing the Type Cover...
  10. Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the following bugs that I have noticed with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: 1.) Freezing Up: Taskbar, Programs, Apps freeze up. 2.) Start Menu: Opens fast that it stutters upon opening. 3.) Microsoft Edge: As I was typing this, it froze up. I had to minimize...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome 1903 login bug

2. Windows 10 version 1903 Error 0xc1900222