Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 networking issue

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 networking issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So after the update, or after a 'reset network' process, the 'Network and Internet' - 'STATUS' screen shows 'Not Connected'. However, looking at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GadgetGuyRR, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 networking issue

So after the update, or after a 'reset network' process, the 'Network and Internet' - 'STATUS' screen shows 'Not Connected'. However, looking at the 'Ethernet' page, it says I'm connected. Checking the properties of my adapter and this desktop machine is on my local network just fine. I am actually typing this question right now from this same desktop.

But the fact that the 'status' screen thinks i'm not connected is messing up some other apps. Pandora it's not working. Just spins and spins. Windows update doesn't work. Even click the 'give us feedback' doesn't work because these systems THINK the computer is not connected.

How to clear this? I already tried network reset, several times. Also tried disabling IPV6. The networking troubleshooter just suggests another 'network reset'. Been there, tried that. Also download latest driver from my MoBo (gigabyte x470).

Any ideas or is this another 1903 glitch that needs to be fixed?

:)

GadgetGuyRR, Aug 31, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 1903 networking issue

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 networking issue

1. Windows 10 1903 networking issue - Similar Threads - 1903 networking issue

2. Dell XPS 8930 and 1903 Network Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 8930 and 1903 Network Issues: We have about 10 of these in Marketing. Twice now I've installed 1903 on two of them and had to roll back due to some, not all, websites not showing up. You get the Ooops, page not found error. I didn't note any sites other than Adobe.com. This was the main issue since the...
  3. Windows 10 1903 minor issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1903 minor issues: After the Windows 10 1903 update, when I restart/shutdown PC why it does classic animate effect like the old windows xp? Also, how to skip those annoying messages after restart/shutdown? (I know there is button but it still annoying every restart/shutdown though)...
  4. Network Bridge Issues after 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network Bridge Issues after 1903 Update: I had a working Internet Connection Sharing established between my Pdanet USB cellphone tether (usb-c) and my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (feeding out to Asus router). Updating from 1803 to 1903 instantly broke the ICS. Pdanet still shows as shared to the Realtek,...
  5. Issues with windows 10 update 1903

Issues with windows 10 update 1903: hi i was wondering if anyone had any issues with update 1903 deleting files and other things in this update even bookmarks in google chrome are gone too please help....
  6. Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903): Recently I updated my laptop to the latest version. After the installation was completed i hit the button to restart. After restarting I faced a critical issue which was the password box isn't working. I went to youtube to find a solution for this but none of them fixed it....
  7. Windows 10 1903 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 issue: After updating windows 10 task manager freezing and internet not working And laptop can't properly shutdown How to slove this problem????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-issue/9c4e1262-c3aa-4a76-9352-6db55d9c2f79
  8. Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues

Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues: I have tried updating to 1903 from 1803 several times keeping my programs intact. Each time I do I run into the following problems: 1) When I right click the windows icon on the bottom left and bring up the menu with "Apps and Features" several items will not open, including...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Update issues

Windows 10 1903 Update issues: So gonna put this is detailed as possible without writing a book Trying to update to the latest update for windows 10 - 1903 (Feature update introducing PC Game Pass) I have tried every method known to man to get it to work, but it gets to reboot - 30% then reboots - 48%...
  10. Network share issue--Windows 10 Pro x64 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network share issue--Windows 10 Pro x64 1903: Hello All Symptoms: Shared a folder on my external drive to backup another family members PC over the network, tried to use macirum reflect to the image, it seen the PC, but couldn't access the folder, even after entering Admin account & password into on client machine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 1903 vpn rasman

2. windows 10 1903 unable to connect to share direct connect

3. windows 10 1903 computer not showingo 0n network

4. network sharing windows 10 1903 not working