Windows 10: Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

Discus and support Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! As shown in the screenshot below. There will be green bars on top of the start menu when I open the start menu and then scroll the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pikachu23333, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

Hi!

As shown in the screenshot below. There will be green bars on top of the start menu when I open the start menu and then scroll the list of programs.

I'm using Nvidia GPU. I think this problem is introduced since 1903. My OS build is 18362.175.

I really appreciate your help.

Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu 1e426ba9-b674-4cb3-a37b-f6fbccac224b?upload=true.png

:)

pikachu23333, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

1. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu - Similar Threads - 1903 Nvidia weird

2. My start menu search bar is green

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start menu search bar is green: The start menu search is green as shown and when i type it blends in with the search bar as the text when i type is white[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-search-bar-is-green/d86d04b4-e7ee-4fd1-a8d8-eccdc0e57f9a
  3. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen: There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome. [ATTACH]...
  4. Win 10 : What is this green bar at the top of windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 : What is this green bar at the top of windows explorer?: Win 10 version 1809 build 17763.107 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...08/unknown.png Recently reinstalled win 10 on a fresh SSD and I noticed there is a green bar at the top of windows explorer. It looks like the loading bar, but it NEVER goes away, it just slowly...
  5. Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu: These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just changes colors along with the filter. Does someone know how to fix this? [img] 134830
  6. Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.

Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.: Hi, I've just updated to the newest Windows 10 1903 build, the only issue I've had so far is giant green boxes appearing in the start menu, like its supposed to be highlighting something, its not and I can't find a way to turn them off? Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Win 10 1903 Typing in Start Menu wrong characters appear

Win 10 1903 Typing in Start Menu wrong characters appear: When I type into the start menu on win 10 1903 the wrong Characters appear. The Region and Keyboard is set correct. This only happens in the Start Menu. All other apps and Browsers work fine. Windows Explorer works. So for example when I press the A key say 4 times. I...
  8. win 10 start menu appear top left corner and freezed

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 start menu appear top left corner and freezed: Hello, Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all setting options but no use earlier start will appear bottom left corner and clicks start menu will appear as slide show not it...
  9. win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed: Hello, Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all setting options but no use earlier start will appear bottom left corner and clicks start menu will appear as slide show not it...
  10. Weird Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Start Menu: Hi Guys This is my first post so please be gentle with me. I've been a member for a while now and before making my first post i've used the search facility until i ran out of keywords to use and couldn't find anything similar to my problem. I have virtually no tiles...