Windows 10: windows 10 1903 problem

Discus and support windows 10 1903 problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, I just updated my windows 10 computer to 1903 last night. Today, when I figure out that my graphic driver was not detected in my settings, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tigkun2127, Jun 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 1903 problem

hello, I just updated my windows 10 computer to 1903 last night. Today, when I figure out that my graphic driver was not detected in my settings, i downloaded a driver from NVIDIA (my gpu is a GTX 950 by the way) and when I uninstall the leftover ones from the previous version and reinstall with this one, I found out that my resolution is not fixed (still showing 1024x768 then my 1680x1050) and when I go to the device manager screen, my GTX 950 has an error code of 43. What went wrong?

:)

Tigkun2127, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

windows 10 1903 problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 1903 problem

1. windows 10 1903 problem - Similar Threads - 1903 problem

2. Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems: When a user of the PC logs into my application for the first time, they are able to open it. When they log out of the application and log back into it, it produces an error stating that the application will close and when accepted, the application closes. Rebooting the PC...
  3. Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo ThinkCentre Windows 10 update to 1903 problem: I am having windows 10 1903 update hell problems. I have Lenovo ThinkCentre all in one pc. The PC had developed a problem with touchscreen driver, that it used to flicker all by itself and show lots of bubbles. Practically making it impossible to use. I had got around this...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter problem on Windows 10 1903: Hey folks! I have a problem with my WiFi adapter When I turn on my laptop, the WiFi is working properly and has strong internet access because I use my laptop beside my router, but when I use internet for any purpose, WiFi adapter reads "No internet, secured" although I...
  5. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  6. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Support
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 Update Problem: Hello everyone, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 17763.1457 I've downloaded the stand alone 1903 update (KB4505057) since Windows Update only updates to 1809. I'm wondering if the update problem concerns the enterprise version. When I attempt to install the 1903 update,...
  8. Have the following problem with Bluetooth speaker in windows 10 1903.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have the following problem with Bluetooth speaker in windows 10 1903.: Hello, I use a Sony SRS-XB32 bluetooth speaker but cannot get it to work in windows 10 1903, windows 10 1903 will find the speaker and it says connected but when I check in sounds the speaker is grey out and it says disconnected. Any help to fix this problem would be...
  9. Problem with loading folders with photos from 1903 update to present

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with loading folders with photos from 1903 update to present: Hello, I've had this problem since I receive the 1903 update. When i open a folder with RAW+JPEG files, it becomes unusable until it "scans" each file as you can see in attached video. If i have a folder with a few thousand of RAW+JPEG it takes a long time to be ready and...
  10. Windows 10 pro version 1903 acitivation problem error code 0x803f7001

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro version 1903 acitivation problem error code 0x803f7001: Dear Sir/Madam, I have a valid product key of Win Pro 64 Bit Version 1903. I have tried several times to activate but it is showing that "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think yu do have a valid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tpmownerauth for bitlocker failed WIndows10 1903

2. windows 10 update 1903 display settings problem

3. w10 1903 problems

4. win 10 1903 image problem,
  5. windows 10 1903 start screen background black,
  6. w10 1903 blue screen,
  7. various problem with windows 10 1903,
  8. problems with w10 1903,
  9. does windows live mail work under windows 10 version 1903