Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 sound issues

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 sound issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have updated my PC to Windows 10 1903 and my PC has sound issues. I have tested 2 sound cards from Creative (Sound Blaster) and my PC can only use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abohl, Jun 18, 2019.

1. abohl Win User

Windows 10 1903 sound issues

I have updated my PC to Windows 10 1903 and my PC has sound issues. I have tested 2 sound cards from Creative (Sound Blaster) and my PC can only use SPDIF output. It cannot use my speakers.

Apparently, not only Intel sound is affected by sound loss, neither Dolby drivers.

Creative sound card also are affected.

I do not know if it is related but my Realtek sound card cannot use 5.1 speakers and goes to 2.1.

Will there be an update to solve this kind of issue not listed in the KNOWN ISSUES listed by Microsoft ?

Regards

:)

abohl, Jun 18, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 sound issues

Sound issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Are you facing issues with the sound?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to the driver conflicts and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 sound issues

1. Windows 10 1903 sound issues - Similar Threads - 1903 sound issues

2. Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with updating to Windows 10 1903: For several months, I've had trouble getting my laptop updated to Windows 10 1903. (I am currently on Windows 10 1803). What happens is when I let the update start, it will start updating normally, no issues. I have enough harddrive space on my computer. Then after it...
  3. Windows 10 1903 minor issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1903 minor issues: After the Windows 10 1903 update, when I restart/shutdown PC why it does classic animate effect like the old windows xp? Also, how to skip those annoying messages after restart/shutdown? (I know there is button but it still annoying every restart/shutdown though)...
  4. Issues with windows 10 update 1903

Issues with windows 10 update 1903: hi i was wondering if anyone had any issues with update 1903 deleting files and other things in this update even bookmarks in google chrome are gone too please help....
  5. Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903): Recently I updated my laptop to the latest version. After the installation was completed i hit the button to restart. After restarting I faced a critical issue which was the password box isn't working. I went to youtube to find a solution for this but none of them fixed it....
  6. sound blaster z , windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound blaster z , windows 10 1903: sound blaster z audio wont work with windows 10 version 1903, os-version 18362.295. installed the newest creative software driver for the audio system and i have no sound, no sound with bios audio switched on, or that the audio pci system software is installed or not...
  7. Windows 10 1903 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 issue: After updating windows 10 task manager freezing and internet not working And laptop can't properly shutdown How to slove this problem????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-issue/9c4e1262-c3aa-4a76-9352-6db55d9c2f79
  8. Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues

Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues: I have tried updating to 1903 from 1803 several times keeping my programs intact. Each time I do I run into the following problems: 1) When I right click the windows icon on the bottom left and bring up the menu with "Apps and Features" several items will not open, including...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Update issues

Windows 10 1903 Update issues: So gonna put this is detailed as possible without writing a book Trying to update to the latest update for windows 10 - 1903 (Feature update introducing PC Game Pass) I have tried every method known to man to get it to work, but it gets to reboot - 30% then reboots - 48%...
  10. How to balance sound in Windows 10 1903?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to balance sound in Windows 10 1903?: In versions of Windows 10 prior to 1903, I would type 'Sound' into the Search, and open the Mixer in the control panel, and balance Sound between my left and right ears. In Windows 10 Home 1903, this doesn't seem to be available anymore. How can I do the same thing? From...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 sound problems