Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP!

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am FREAKING OUT! I have an ASUS ALL IN ONE with windows 10. my computer said to update because i was gonna lose the support ..so i updated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeOrr1, Jun 27, 2019.

1. DianeOrr1 Win User

WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP!

I am FREAKING OUT! I have an ASUS ALL IN ONE with windows 10. my computer said to update because i was gonna lose the support ..so i updated with windows 10 1903. and IT erased EVERYTHING on my computer. My pictures important papers. I cant even get into my emails. someone PLEASE HEP .. How do I roll it back. ??

:)

DianeOrr1, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Jun 27, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP!

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP!

1. WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE ERASED EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I GET IT BACK? HELP! - Similar Threads - 1903 UPDATE ERASED

2. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get everything back on Windows ten?: I turned on my pc this morning and when I logged into my account everything was gone! When I put in the password it loads and says preparing windows. I don’t know what to do and I’m really just panicking! I need to know how to get everything back....
  3. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get everything back on Windows ten?: I turned on my pc this morning and when I logged into my account everything was gone! When I put in the password it loads and says preparing windows. I don’t know what to do and I’m really just panicking! I need to know how to get everything back....
  4. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  6. How do I get back into my computer?

How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  7. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. if i delete a volume will that erase everything. Is so how can I get my files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i delete a volume will that erase everything. Is so how can I get my files back: I wanted to create a Partition but it didn’t let me. So I deleted the volume and made it a unallocated space. I did this about twice in a row because i didn’t get it the way I wanted at first. I then proceed to see if my files are still there and they weren’t. I tried every...
  9. if i delete a volume will that erase everything. Is so how can I get my files back

if i delete a volume will that erase everything. Is so how can I get my files back: I wanted to create a Partition but it didn’t let me. So I deleted the volume and made it a unallocated space. I did this about twice in a row because i didn’t get it the way I wanted at first. I then proceed to see if my files are still there and they weren’t. I tried every...
  10. trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...: trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. It's an hp windows 10. How do I reset it back to factory ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-erase-everything-on-this-computer-and/eb4c838a-e505-41e6-8ec4-21ad81d320f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is the windows 1903 update on this computer

2. computer updated and erased everything

3. windows 10 update erased everything

4. windows update 1903 wiped out applications everything,
  5. windows update erased everything,
  6. windows 10 1903 wiped out my desktoop apps,
  7. how to repair windows 10 1903 on computer,
  8. windows 10 update 1903 wiped my computer,
  9. my computer been wiped after microsoft update,
  10. how did everything on my computer ger erased?,
  11. windows changed everything on my computer,