Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DraftierSpark96, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall Windows as at that time I didn't have a USB drive to do it with, so I just let the PC be like it is. It was fine, everything worked like it supposed to, couldn't complain at all etc. By the time the 1903 update rolled out, Windows started throwing BSODs like its life would depend on that. At the time that started happening, I though that "Oh well, the time to reinstall Windows finally came" & after like 2-3 days of getting the BSODs, I went & reinstalled Windows, fully wiping the drive it was on. Now, the thing is that you'd think the issues would go away after you reinstall the OS, as it redownloads all the proper drivers for the hardware etc. & is just basically fresh without all the **** from the previous system. The problem for me, is that even though I did all of that, I am STILL GETTING A LOT OF BSODS, even 5-7 a day (yes, A DAY). You'd think that the errors it throws, would be the same each time, indicating an issue in a particular hardware component (or software), but for me, every time it does that, it shows a different error from the pool of like 7 different ones by now (I'm not even kidding). The most frequent error I was/am getting is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL closely followed by KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED as well as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, latest one being MEMORY_MANAGMENT. The other problem with these is that they appear at random moments, even just when the PC is idling. So far, all I've done is to uninstall the KB450 something update as I felt that it was the one causing my issues, reinstalled drivers for my GPU & network card but as well, I let scf /scannow do its thing & it was fine after that for a few hours, but then, it's like a bomb exploded & I started being bombarded with BSODs that I can't solve. The thing I noticed, is that from all the 15 BSODs in the last 3 days, I have only 5 or 6 minidumps because whenever that happens, it just freezes at 0 or 100% of collecting information & I have to manually reboot the PC, as it can be stuck even for over 20 minutes. If you wish, I can include all the minidumps I have so maybe you'll be able to work something out, because right now I can't do work or even play games, as the BSODs just happen at the most random of times.

Please help me, as my PC is being close to unusable in this state & I have no idea what to do to fix it, as none of the things I tried have helped with the issue in the long run

:)

DraftierSpark96, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs [​IMG]

bkconn, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

1. Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs - Similar Threads - 1903 update Nothing

2. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  3. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  4. windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it: hello my name is tom and i am looking for help here since i cannot get it from microsoft support after many, many, failed attempts. Sometimes they try but its like it hurts their pride to escalate the issue to someone that can maybe provide more insight. And most of the time...
  5. windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it: hello my name is tom and i am looking for help here since i cannot get it from microsoft support after many, many, failed attempts. Sometimes they try but its like it hurts their pride to escalate the issue to someone that can maybe provide more insight. And most of the time...
  6. windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903: About a week or so ago I installed the Windows 1903 update, and I remember there being an initial BSOD during the install process, though it still finished without other incident. I had thought this was a temporary issue but my computer has been virtually unusable since the...
  8. Constant, and ever increasing BSOD's on Windows 10 pro x64 1903 0xc00000124

Constant, and ever increasing BSOD's on Windows 10 pro x64 1903 0xc00000124: I am getting lots of full BSOD Crashes and it all started after migrating from Windows 7 Pro x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64 This morning I BSOD'd by just using my browser, but it also happens with gaming, VR, using Photoshop, watching videos, listening to music and sometimes even...
  9. Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903

Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903: Hello, I have been getting constant BSOD's on a fairly important machine. We use it for Editing and post production. The symptoms are like this: The system works fine for a day, then throughout using it will start to get slow (takes longer to open files, or even explorer...
  10. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing working after update, constant freezing: After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant bsod after windows 1903

2. constant bsod windows 10 ver 1903

3. windows 10 stopcode machine check exception upgrade naar 1903

4. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10 1903,
  5. bsod after an update windows 10 ver 1903,
  6. kmode exception 1903,
  7. windows 10 1903 bsods,
  8. 3 bsod 1903,
  9. windows 10 version 1903 bsods,
  10. frequent bsod after 1903 update,
  11. having frequent BSODs after update to 1903,