Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DraftierSpark96, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall Windows as at that time I didn't have a USB drive to do it with, so I just let the PC be like it is. It was fine, everything worked like it supposed to, couldn't complain at all etc. By the time the 1903 update rolled out, Windows started throwing BSODs like its life would depend on that. At the time that started happening, I though that "Oh well, the time to reinstall Windows finally came" & after like 2-3 days of getting the BSODs, I went & reinstalled Windows, fully wiping the drive it was on. Now, the thing is that you'd think the issues would go away after you reinstall the OS, as it redownloads all the proper drivers for the hardware etc. & is just basically fresh without all the **** from the previous system. The problem for me, is that even though I did all of that, I am STILL GETTING A LOT OF BSODS, even 5-7 a day (yes, A DAY). You'd think that the errors it throws, would be the same each time, indicating an issue in a particular hardware component (or software), but for me, every time it does that, it shows a different error from the pool of like 7 different ones by now (I'm not even kidding). The most frequent error I was/am getting is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL closely followed by KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED as well as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, latest one being MEMORY_MANAGMENT. The other problem with these is that they appear at random moments, even just when the PC is idling. So far, all I've done is to uninstall the KB450 something update as I felt that it was the one causing my issues, reinstalled drivers for my GPU & network card but as well, I let scf /scannow do its thing & it was fine after that for a few hours, but then, it's like a bomb exploded & I started being bombarded with BSODs that I can't solve. The thing I noticed, is that from all the 15 BSODs in the last 3 days, I have only 5 or 6 minidumps because whenever that happens, it just freezes at 0 or 100% of collecting information & I have to manually reboot the PC, as it can be stuck even for over 20 minutes. If you wish, I can include all the minidumps I have so maybe you'll be able to work something out, because right now I can't do work or even play games, as the BSODs just happen at the most random of times.

Please help me, as my PC is being close to unusable in this state & I have no idea what to do to fix it, as none of the things I tried have helped with the issue in the long run

:)

DraftierSpark96, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs [​IMG]

bkconn, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs

1. Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs - Similar Threads - 1903 update Nothing

2. Windows 10 1903 update constantly fails with error code 0x8007000e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update constantly fails with error code 0x8007000e: Hi all, When I try to update windows 10 to the latest version, it always fails. When windows update starts "Getting things ready" the device performance takes a HUGE hit and becomes slow like a snail (thus no youtube for me because I use chrome, nor playing any games), and...
  3. Constant BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD's: I've been having a LOT of BSOD's in the past two weeks. To make a long frustrating story short, I built my PC back in October. I've had off and on issues. In the past two weeks it reached its peak where there have been around 50 bsods, and approx. 6 or 7 clean installs of...
  4. Constant BSODs.

Constant BSODs.: minidumps at https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ECEnbkNbcrjDqTcg0xapkKTsT9tQtO- msinfo32.nfo at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RynBA1z5Ddk_tVm7eOT0EP_fClkAcigG Thank you in advance.....
  5. Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates

Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates: Hi there, Around October last year, a series of Windows 10 Updates began to cause the following BSOD error: - Each time when I turn on my Alienware 17R3 laptop, shortly after logging in to Windows, I get a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - The Error Dump process fails to...
  6. Constant BSOD in Windows 10?

Constant BSOD in Windows 10?: Hi all, This might be a long shot, but recently I built a PC and installed Windows 10 Pro. What is weird is that randomly I will get a blue screen of death, and it is always KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE for the stopcode. This will happen a couple times a day, and it is...
  7. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing working after update, constant freezing: After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work...
  8. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: Hi - I recently went on vacation for 1.5 weeks, during which time I left my computer off. Since I came back 2 days ago and restarted my computer, I've been getting constant BSOD with various stop codes and various times into my computer restarting. The stop codes I've been...
  9. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I seem to be getting a fairly regular BSOD. Sometimes it will sit idle and just BSOD randomly. I tried using WhoCrashed and it looked like it was because of my graphics card driver. I turned on the driver verifier which made my system not boot at all, so I disabled it. As I...
  10. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....