Windows 10: Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.

Discus and support Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've just updated to the newest Windows 10 1903 build, the only issue I've had so far is giant green boxes appearing in the start menu, like its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marti3P, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Marti3P Win User

Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.

Hi,

I've just updated to the newest Windows 10 1903 build, the only issue I've had so far is giant green boxes appearing in the start menu, like its supposed to be highlighting something, its not and I can't find a way to turn them off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Marti3P

:)

Marti3P, Jun 10, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Cursus Win User
    Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes. - Similar Threads - 1903 Update Start

2. Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu: These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just changes colors along with the filter. Does someone know how to fix this? [img] 134830
  3. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu: Hi! As shown in the screenshot below. There will be green bars on top of the start menu when I open the start menu and then scroll the list of programs. I'm using Nvidia GPU. I think this problem is introduced since 1903. My OS build is 18362.175. I really appreciate...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu, Settings & Search Box Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu, Settings & Search Box Not Working: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home 32 bit, version 1803. When I try to access the start menu, use the search box or access any settings in Windows 10 nothing happens. I've tried restoring Windows, including a full reset and reinstall and the problem persists. I...
  5. Start menu's search box is dislocation since latest update (1903).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu's search box is dislocation since latest update (1903).: The search box is dislocation to more right side when you set the search button to "Hide", which is some kind uncomfortable. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menus-search-box-is-dislocation-since-latest/4b0512e2-bc72-44f5-a32f-0baef1768544
  6. Menu has changed after 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu has changed after 1903 Update: Greetings, I installed the 1903 Update and now I noticed two entries at the bottom of my start menu. See screen shot for clarity of this. Any suggestions to remove or why they are showing up there? Thank you, 133288
  7. Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes: Have an issue whereby the Star Menu in Win 10 autoscrolls to the top when I release the left mouse button. It stops scrolling when I move the cursor off the affected area. Also, I cannot scroll and get the focus to remain on any Windows window. As soon as I release the...
  8. Has the start menu changed in a recent update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has the start menu changed in a recent update?: Hiya guys, I've just done a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new build. I noticed there are a couple of bits I can't seem to get back to how they were before, last time it was the free upgrade from win7, this time it was a clean install via windows 10 media creation tool....
  9. start menu has green text /filter on

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu has green text /filter on: Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal?? I am Win 10 Home 64 bit picture attached Thanks Charlie 90676
  10. Start menu White box tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu White box tile: I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned. It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other...