Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, the following happened after running the Windows 10 update from 1803 to 1903 on 29 Oct 2019, after shutdown and then boot on 30 Oct 2019: - Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ML_202, Oct 31, 2019.

1. ML_202 Win User

Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues

Hi, the following happened after running the Windows 10 update from 1803 to 1903 on 29 Oct 2019, after shutdown and then boot on 30 Oct 2019:

- Could not connect to Wifi network (Broadcom adapter)

- Could not connect to modem using ethernet cable to modem (Broadcom adapter)

- Bluetooth mouse did not connect

I tried using Win 10 troubleshooter, but I had no internet connectivity (computer could not see ethernet cable plugged in). After running network troubleshooter, the computer was then trying to connect to a non-existing network (first wifi network connected to from when computer was new, using Win 8.1 OS).

Fix: I reverted to the previous OS version (1803) and everything worked again.

Question: I don't really know what to do. I looked online for drivers for the Wifi and ethernet adapter, but... it looks like i am already running recent drivers? Do I wait for a different OS, or try again and reinstall existing drivers??

:)

ML_202, Oct 31, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 31, 2019
  3. stevenc47 Win User
    Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not sure whether it's a Windows problem or Netgear problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.

stevenc47, Oct 31, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues - Similar Threads - 1903 wifi LAN

2. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  3. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  4. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Pro. LAN and WIFI connection.

Windows 10 Pro. LAN and WIFI connection.: Interfere in asking. my laptop to install windows 10 Pro. Can not connect LAN with WiFi at the same time. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-lan-and-wifi-connection/dea5739e-84ff-4749-9096-d83935451881
  6. Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity on Windows 10

Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity on Windows 10: I started off not able suddenly not able to connect to bluetooth on my laptop. The toggle for Bluetooth had disappeared on both the action center and Bluetooth settings and is only available in device manager settings when viewing hidden devices. I updated my WiFi and...
  7. PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues

PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues: (Windows version number: Windows 10 version 1809 (OS Build 17763.973)) So here's my setup. I have a router downstairs plugged into another computer (not mine), and my Pc is upstairs. I use a wifi extender that connects to the router wirelessly, and then I have an ethernet...
  8. Connection Issues Win 10 Build 1903 Wi-Fi to LAN

Connection Issues Win 10 Build 1903 Wi-Fi to LAN: Hello, I hope somebody can help me. I read that lots of problem are coming with the build 1903 for the Broadcom 802.11ac. I'm trying to connect two PC's one, the main with a Realtek PCI LAN connection to the router (TP-Link WR841N) to the secondary PC, Z83II with a Wi-Fi...
  9. Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1903 and WiFi / Connectivity Issues - Solution: Mystery finally solved... I think. For the last 2-3 weeks, my PC and Xbox WiFi internet connection have been periodically fluttering in and out of connectivity. It would be fine for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours at a time, but then it would knock out for 5-10...
  10. WiFi connection issue after 1903 upgrade.

WiFi connection issue after 1903 upgrade.: Hello All I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. which went through OK using my WiFi connection at home. how ever after upgrade my WiFi connection shows all WiFi network available but when I try to connect after entering the password it get disappear and I will have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth connectivity issues windows 10