Windows 10: Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system

Discus and support Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My pc: 8700K stock 2x8GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz ( XMP Corsair 750i Asus Z370 Pro Gaming. I have 2 disks. SSD Crucial 525 GB MX 300 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxx123, Jan 19, 2018.

1. xxx123 Win User

Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system

Hi.

My pc: 8700K stock
    2x8GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz ( XMP
    Corsair 750i
    Asus Z370 Pro Gaming.

I have 2 disks. SSD Crucial 525 GB MX 300 and Toshiba 500GB.I have an question about system Windows 10.

I installed from Pendrive USB Windows 10 from here: Download Windows 10

On a fresh formatted ssd i install Windows 10.*When i installed Windows 10 there was a problem with...

1.When i go to windows settings, no matter what i click on system settings it wont opened. SO click and nothing.

2.Problem with web browsers ( Firefox and Chrome ). When i go to some site, and try to download something ( right click save ), browser just hang,and not respond. I had to click X on the browser.

This happens in BOTH Firefox and Chrome, which is why I think it's an issue on Windows' part?

That was this 2 problems after i installed Windows 10 from Pendrive. I dont know how but after 2-3 restart now its all fine and working fine. I just ask why that happened? It maybe was related to my rams? But i tested memtests and no errors. Thanks for suggestions. I also checked DISK status, and GOOD HEALTHS.

:)

xxx123, Jan 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system

Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it's all working fine. You mentioned about restarting the PC several times. Restarting the PC can clear inflictions brought by third-party programs or update services running in the background.

If we can help you any further, let us know.

Aileen Alf, Jan 19, 2018
  3. SasaAsasa Win User

Hi. I tried for fun to reproduce issue and i made again format and install fresh Win10. But this time all was fine. No problems. But this time i dont had any automatically updates for W10 when on first
    time yes. Weird.

SasaAsasa, Jan 19, 2018
  4. RickC Win User

Cross-posted on ~10 other forums. *Sad

Not a BSOD and high potential for confusion regarding different questions/different answers from participating forums.

RickC, Jan 19, 2018
  5. philc43 Win User
    During a clean install Windows goes through a whole series of operations to find all the motherboard components and system devices and provide drivers, some of these will be generic drivers. As soon as you are connected to the internet Windows searches for updated drivers. Sometimes it can take several restarts before all the devices are sorted. It is possible that during these updates you had a problem with one of the drivers that was being updated and it may have caused the message you saw. The good news is that W10 seems to have sorted it out and all is OK.

I encourage you to make use of the Reliability History in Windows to see what is happening to your system on a day to day basis.

philc43, Jan 19, 2018
  6. xxx123 Win User
    Hi. I tried for fun to reproduce issue and i made again format and install fresh Win10. But this time all was fine. No problems. But this time i dont had any automatically updates for W10 when on first time yes. Weird.

xxx123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - 2 problems on fresh system - Similar Threads - problems fresh system

2. Problem fresh loading windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem fresh loading windows.: I had windows 10 and upgraded to 11. Everything was going fine until I tried to reinstall things. Something called RAV VPN got installed without my approval. I did what I could to get rid of it ant it would not go away. So I tried restore and it failed to show a point b4 RAV....
  3. Problem fresh loading windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem fresh loading windows.: I had windows 10 and upgraded to 11. Everything was going fine until I tried to reinstall things. Something called RAV VPN got installed without my approval. I did what I could to get rid of it ant it would not go away. So I tried restore and it failed to show a point b4 RAV....
  4. Problem fresh loading windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fresh system, windows 10 - blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh system, windows 10 - blue screen crashes: Just put together a brand new pc. everything appears to be working well except, randomly, anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes, the PC will restart and I'll get that blue screen with the frowny face. i've checked the memory, no problems. I've used chkdsk, no errors. I've updated...
  6. 2 problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 problems with windows 10: I have a new pc (asus rog G17) and i can't open the settings application or search in the start box, i tried many guides and also tried to reset my pc, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/jezzackk [link] [comments]...
  7. Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.: I have a laptop that’s always updated with the latest feature and quality updates from windows, and unfortunately, they aren’t always good. Games where I used to have constant 60 FPS runs now stutter or freeze randomly for no reason, and recently, I’m stuck in a BSOD loop...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Install Problem

Windows 10 Fresh Install Problem: My PC had an issue so i had to install a fresh W10. I created an NTFS boot disk since iso was 4.6GB and FAT32 was not supporting files bigger than 4Gb. I wanted to install an UEFI system so on BIOS i changed from Legacy OS to UEFI. I disabled secure boot. Enabled...
  9. Windows 10 Fresh Install Problems

Windows 10 Fresh Install Problems: So a couple days ago, I noticed my Dell Inspiron 5565 running on Windows 10s performance slowed down greatly. I also believe that this is due to a virus. Running out of options, i decided to completely reset my laptop. When doing this, it stopped at 64% and started going into...
  10. Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install: Hello, i just bought a new laptopt with Windows 10 Pro, it is brand new there is no anti virus program other than Windows Defender. I'm having a lot of issues on the internet. I wanted to start by installing Norton, but I found the "Can't reach this page" error on Edge while...