Windows 10: Windows 10 Action Center Border still here.

Discus and support Windows 10 Action Center Border still here. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys Iam on windows 10 home edition 64bit 10586 build and what's really annoying me is the fact that I still have a large black/grey border around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pnewk123, Mar 9, 2016.

1. pnewk123 Win User

Windows 10 Action Center Border still here.

Hi guys
    Iam on windows 10 home edition 64bit 10586 build and what's really annoying me is the fact that I still have a large black/grey border around the action center despite me turning transparency off which really frustrates me as a result, consult to screenshot here!
    Please can someone help out as soon as possible as it's driving me mental, thanks very much from Peter
    p.ps it's the one at the left hand side of the action center.

Windows 10 Action Center Border still here. [​IMG]

:)

pnewk123, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 9, 2016
  3. idigweeds Win User
    In Windows 10 v 1709, why no transparency on Start Menu and Action Center, but present on Task Bar?

Here's an update on this issue as it pertains to my own experience. It would appear that there is, in fact, a very subtle translucence (bordering on opaque) present in the Start Menu and Action Center. This is quite hard to notice unless the background
    has large areas of light and dark.

The Task Bar, however, is clearly and obviously transparent. I thought it was supposed to have the Project Neon type translucence like the Start Menu and Action Center. I'm not sure what to make of it.

For the time being, I'm going to turn off the translucency/transparency feature.

idigweeds, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Peter, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It looks like you may be using an Aero Lite theme.

If you like, try a default Windows theme to see if that helps. If it does, you'll still be able to customize the Windows theme.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Mar 9, 2016
  5. pnewk123 Win User
    Thank you very much Brink
    I will have a look at this and try and implement this solution tonight.
    I will let you know as soon as I have any Evidence of it working.
    Thank you
    Peter *Biggrin

pnewk123, Mar 10, 2016
  6. pnewk123 Win User
    I am sure that I have tested the original default windows 10 themes.
    In terms an aerolite theme, I DON'T THINK I AM USING IT since I haven't even downloaded it.
    Therefore I will test your theory but do you think there could be some other suggestions why it's like this?
    From Peter

pnewk123, Mar 10, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It looks like it may be the Aero Lite theme since it does have the border like that. Testing by changing themes would confirm and fix if so. *Smile

Brink, Mar 10, 2016
  8. pnewk123 Win User

Thank you very much for the quick response and good advice
    I have tested it with the fully default Windows 10 themes and once i have applied it, it seems to work!
    it's fully fixed now!
    Peter! *Smile

Windows 10 Action Center Border still here. [​IMG]

pnewk123, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Action Center Border still here. - Similar Threads - Action Center Border

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center: Windows Defender, in Action Center, will not scan. I can not find it listed in my Uninstall programs. Anyway to fix it, to scan, or how can I uninstall it? Thanks for any help....
  4. Start Menu, Action center and Window Border Transparency In Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu, Action center and Window Border Transparency In Windows 10.: I want to make my windows 10 taskbar, start menu, action center and window borders transparent in windows 10. I achieved taskbar transparency through tweaking registry.But I dont know how to make start menu, action center and window borders transparent. Could anyone help me...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. Shadow+Border Bug on Action Center + Search on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shadow+Border Bug on Action Center + Search on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello, this is the last time I will mention this issue, I hope it can be recognized by Microsoft, and also by this community: I have been commenting this in many places for a while and I'm not sure how else to get attention drawn to this issue. In Build 19002,...
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 action border