Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update download

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where is the best place too get this update,running 1511 now. Want to download to usb for another computer if possible 63540 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Sep 12, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update download

Where is the best place too get this update,running 1511 now. Want to download to usb for another computer if possible

:)

zplugger, Sep 12, 2016
  2. Nadia_Cullen, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Download of Windows 10 Anniversary Update stuck at 0%

I downloaded windows 10 anniversary update along with the September cumulative update but after the installation of september cumulative update the size of software distribution reduced to 289 MB from 6GB and now the windows update is stuck at 0% downloading
    of anniversary update.

Original title/subject: (Download of windows 10 anniversary update stuck at 0%)

Priyanshu kumar1234, Sep 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update download - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update download

2. windows 10 anniversary download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 anniversary download link: windows 10 anniversary download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-anniversary-download-link/6576ed0d-d10e-49f2-8999-d50f86902275
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows Update does not download and install the anniversary update.

Windows Update does not download and install the anniversary update.: I am downloading the update manually. Have others had the same issue with windows update not showing the update? I'm not sure my WU is working because of this. 58588
  7. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question: Hey all, I understand the next major Window 10 update will be released at the end of July. How long does it typically take after the release date that Microsoft makes an updated full installer ISO available to download? Does it happen quickly/simultaneously, or can it take...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  10. How can I download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update?: Can someone tell me how or if I can download the Anniversary Update without having to wait? Is it available yet through the Media Creation Tool? Thanks! 58353