Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have small problem updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update/build on my PC. I was downloading the 1607 build this morning through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Carl Lawrence2, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

Hello guys,

I have small problem updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update/build on my PC. I was downloading the 1607 build this morning through Windows update as usual and it installed some other updates, but not the build update. Now it keeps saying that my PC is up-to-date and will not redownload or install the 1607 update? Please can you help me.

:)

Carl Lawrence2, Feb 5, 2017

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Feb 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

I have also experience a problem with installing the Anniversary Update, in that when the Windows 10 Anniversary Update installation process had reached 35%, the Laptop crashed with a Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem :( Blue Screen message stating that a problem had occurred. Then after
    the Laptop restarted a message stated that the original version of Windows was being reinstalled.

I have downloaded the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO file, but its likely the same problem will occur if I use it to do the upgrade to the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10.

John Andrew Davis, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

Caledon Ken, Feb 5, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    What does running winver show? If it shows build 14393.xxx then you are on anniversary update.

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem [​IMG]

If it show less than 14393, then you can download the Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10 ISO Download
    (Option One)

Mount the ISO file (right click on it, select mount), and run setup.exe from inside the mounted ISO file.

NavyLCDR, Feb 5, 2017
  6. Thanks for your help all updated and I am marking this as solved.

Carl Lawrence2, Feb 5, 2017
  7. Can we asked what solved it. It helps other?

Caledon Ken, Feb 5, 2017
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant.

Carl Lawrence2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Problem

2. Windows 10 anniversary update after problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update after problems: Hi all, thanks for dropping by my post and having a read. So.. yes by the looks of things there seems to be on various boards problems with the windows 10 anniversary update. Unfortunately I am in that camp. 2 desktops and a laptop have all been struck with the same issue....
  3. CPU problem after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CPU problem after Anniversary Update on Windows 10: Apologies if this problem has been addressed before. On Sunday my laptop (bought new in May of this year) running Windows 10 Home 64 bit updated via Windows Updates to the Anniversary Update. All seemed to go well but now my CPU is running at almost 100% all the time....
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems: Ever since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update my Thunderbird is a hit and miss for email. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it checks for new email, often it says it cannot connect. Anyone have any solutions? 67651
  5. Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update BSOD problem: I have a problem during the update to Windows 10 Anniversary , I get BSOD in the instalation and then I get a message : Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key I close my PC and I decide to install the update again...
  6. Problem After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem After Anniversary Update: Hey Guys, Need some help here. Did my Anniversary update (after hearing of all the problems I did it anyhow I like to be updated) and am currently having 2 main problems. Im the Admin of my Computer. 1. I use Plex server a lot. So when I leave my computer on if it...
  7. Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  8. Anniversary Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update Problems: Hi, I've tested a few anniversary update features and although it was going to get disabled on Win 10 Pro only, on Enterprise also some tricks are not working. As usual, to save time, after each clean Windows installation, I run a number of .reg and .bat files to highly...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro edition 10586.494 without issue,as I have not yet received the automatic update to the Anniversary Edition I decided to install it manually. I downloaded the Windows 10 upgrade assistant and it checked my PC and proceeded to...
  10. Anniversary update problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update problems: I finally got round to installing the anniversary update once I realised there was a way to disable Cortana through the registry, and it all seemed to install without any issues. Now that it's up and running though, a couple of problems have emerged: - The regedit...