Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have successfully installed Anniversary Version on a Lenovo Laptop E525. Now need to change & enlarge the Icon Font, in order to use the screen. Best I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mopepom, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Mopepom Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size?

Have successfully installed Anniversary Version on a Lenovo Laptop E525. Now need to change & enlarge the Icon Font, in order to use the screen. Best I can do is a solid white font of indeterminate size accompanied by a fuzzy shadow. Right now it is not useable, unless I use a Hand magnifying glass - which is absurd. There must be a way. Is there?

:)

Mopepom, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Lisa5691 Win User

Windows 10 anniversary update and Chrome

Has anyone else had their font size decrease quit a bit in Chrome after this windows 10 anniversary update? I know how to change the size of the font in the settings, but it is still extremely small. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lisa5691, Aug 22, 2016
  3. blpen Win User
    Can not change text size (Menu, Title, etc) win 10 Anniversary - Display options gone.

I just finally was able to upgrade to win 10 anniversary edition. Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063.

I do have problems with my eyes and I have always needed to customize the font sizes of menu's, icons etc..

There used to be a setting on Display, even in win 10 previous anniversary editions, where I could change the font type and size of all items. However this is no longer available on this build. The only thing I can do is to change the entire screen size
    by a specified percentage, but that is not what I NEED.

I need to be able to change the text size and font for the Menu's, Icons, etc.

Can you please help me to access these settings again.

It would be really good if you could put them back on the display / advanced settings again.

This is not just something I would like, Do to my eyes I need to be able to adjust this, but adjusting the whole screen makes everything else too big.

Please help.

blpen, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 22, 2016
  5. Mopepom Win User
    this was a useful link. I got closer to what I want, by using only one screen. I had 2 screens and the parameters got scrambled - causing confusion. Now I am using the laptop with only its own screen and not trying to get fancy with a secondary.

thank you much,

Mopepom, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary version - How to change icon font and set size? - Similar Threads - Anniversary version change

2. Unable to change the size of font under the icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the size of font under the icons.: Windows 11: In spite of going into settings and adjusting the text size through the accessibility menu, the size of other fonts changes but the size of the font under the icons remains small. I also tried changing the display settings by increasing the scale. But it is of no...
  3. Unable to change the size of font under the icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change the size of font under the icons.: Windows 11: In spite of going into settings and adjusting the text size through the accessibility menu, the size of other fonts changes but the size of the font under the icons remains small. I also tried changing the display settings by increasing the scale. But it is of no...
  4. How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10: Hello! Are you reading this guide from a 5 inches Windows tablet screen? Maybe from your 15 inches laptop? This guide is for anyone who wants to have better visual experience using their Windows 10 device. So, we will be guiding you through changing your resolution, fonts and...
  5. How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the font colour/size of icons in Windows 10?: Help is appreciated! :) submitted by /u/MrCannaHub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5nz1c/how_can_i_change_the_font_coloursize_of_icons_in/
  6. change icon size and fonts on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    change icon size and fonts on desktop: change icon size and fonts on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-icon-size-and-fonts-on-desktop/b284d108-f2ea-4846-ae65-18ea60ea1143
  7. Changing size of icon font on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of icon font on desktop: Hope y'all can help me out. There's a free win.10 utility that you use to change things on win.10. Among the things you can change is icon font size, spacing, etc. You can change all kind of things. Thing is, I once had it and reformatted and lost it. Does anyone know the...
  8. Font and icons size

Font and icons size: Font size is too small, but it's only on desktop and in file explorer, other fonts are ok. Also icons on desktop overlays each other even though i choose align icons to grid. How can I solve it? Changing scaling doesn't work.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. How To Change Font Size?

How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  10. Icon size and fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon size and fonts: Need help please. Love the Win 10 preview. My problem is some of my icons are too big or too small. Half and half on the desktop. My fonts are so small I can hardly see them Also my icons are just about touching. Need to space them better.On Explorer the text is fine but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change icon text size windows 10 anniversary