Windows 10: Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i have problem on my notebook. İ5 1st gen. 8gb ddr3 ram 120gb ssd (Windows installed on ssd) 750gb hdd Today when i try to boot bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Sheiben Win User

Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys

Hi i have problem on my notebook.

İ5 1st gen.
    8gb ddr3 ram
    120gb ssd (Windows installed on ssd)
    750gb hdd

Today when i try to boot bluescreen appeared.

Error message :

SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD mrxsmb.sys

I think this is a driver problem. I dumped minidump but idont know how to open. Please help me. Here is the minidump

Zippyshare.com - 113017-20468-01.dmp

:)

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BLUESCREEN WINDOWS 10

Because I reinstalled Windows 10.

Last Windows 10 I got a lot of this bluescreen (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION).

bluescreens occur when playing
    games and the battery charger is connected.

KentiJõõger, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Windows 10 help needed.

mrxsmb.sys relates to MRxSmb subkey stores configuration data for the Browser Server service.

Press Windows key + R

Type: optionalfeatures.exe

Hit Enter

Scroll down then uncheck 'SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support' and SMB Direct.

Click OK

See if you see any improvement.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 29, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Sheiben Win User
    My notebook not opening. So i cant start collect.exe. I get the minidump from winpe.

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please try the following, I'm not 100% certain if this will work as I do not know if you can access msconfig.

Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys [​IMG]
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

7. Sheiben Win User
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist Can u checked my uploaded minidump file? I think answer is in the dmp file but i cant understand what it write

I tried unchecked all services except Microsoft's. And unchecked all startup. Still same problem continuening.

Edit: I I started dm_log_collector.exe on safe mode and attached the zip file.

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

I found a few problems, besides the crashes.
    Was the DM Log Collector run from safe mode or winpe?

9. Sheiben Win User
    i run in safe mode. now stopped all startup items and services except Microsoft ones.. Still problem is continue

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Alright,

The problems I found
    • The pagefile. The pagefile is configured to be on your D: partition. When it comes to system crashes (BSOD) the system requires the pagefile to be on the Windows partition, C: partition, for the kernel dump to be generated.
    • The free space on your partitions. Every partition needs at least 10-15% free space for a lot of reasons, 2 of them are
      • the crash process can't generate a dump with not enough space on the Windows partition, 25GB or 10-15% is the minimum, whichever is the most.
      • stability / performance, too little space will affect the system negativily.
    • You appear to have programs / modifications that result in piracy. Our forum rules prohibit support with piracy. I want to ask you to remove any modifications / programs you have made / installed to remove the piracy. Even if this forum rule didn't exist, piracy will affect troubleshooting negativily and costs us both unnecessary time.

11. Sheiben Win User
    My applications and operation system is licensed. Which programs piracy? Maybe my little brother install it. I will try to change pagefile D to C drive. C drive %70 of free space so this is 85-90gb free space.

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017
  12. axe0 New Member
    Acronis and Microsoft Office for example are illegally activated. Ask your brother what he has pirated.

13. Sheiben Win User

Change pagefile drive D to C did not resolve my issue.

C and D have enough free space. Any other suggestion?

Sheiben, Nov 29, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    Those weren't suggestions to resolve the issue, but to prevent other issues.

No suggestion is given until all piracy is removed from the system.

15. Sheiben Win User
    I tried the delete pirated apps but it is not possible on safe mode. Because microsoft installer service does not work on safe mode

Sheiben, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BlueScreen mrxsmb.sys - Similar Threads - BlueScreen mrxsmb sys

2. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  3. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  4. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920

Bluescreen when shutdown WDF_VIOLATION wdf01000.sys + 58920: minidump in dropbox. shows recovering from BSOD every time when reopening after shutdown.https://www.dropbox.com/s/85mm694u0h4nejs/082421-10515-01.dmp?dl=0...
  6. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  7. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  8. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  9. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  10. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mrxsmb.sys bluescreen

2. mrxsmb.sys bsod