Windows 10: windows 10 boot logo

Discus and support windows 10 boot logo in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ariel14ss14, Feb 15, 2020.

1. windows 10 boot logo

hello,

I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot?

if it's legally or not.

thank you.

:)

ariel14ss14, Feb 15, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 15, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

windows 10 boot logo

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

windows 10 boot logo

1. windows 10 boot logo - Similar Threads - boot logo

2. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  4. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  6. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  7. windows boot logo missing

windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  8. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows boot logo missing: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  9. windows boot logo missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?: How can I restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo? I had to swap the hardware in my ASUS desktop.For this purpose it was necessary to disable the secure boot. So I made a mistake, and deleted secure keys by the way from BIOS.After fixing the...