Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to Page Fault in non paged area, I have got different errors almost every time. I'm using an ASUS FX504 TUF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rebelo7, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rebelo7 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me.

From SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to Page Fault in non paged area, I have got different errors almost every time. I'm using an ASUS FX504 TUF laptop. The windows version has been provided by ASUS themselves with some additional software preinstalled. I realize I need to post dump files but how do I access them and then share them?

:)

Rebelo7, Aug 19, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, Aug 19, 2019
  3. The OverClockers BSOD code list

According to Microsoft, Vista and later usually displays this BSOD instead:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug Check 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Windows drivers

According to Microsoft, the Vista and later equivalent of STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-> This BSOD code don't exist in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 <-

RJARRRPCGP, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me. - Similar Threads - BSOD stop codes

2. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  3. all these BSODs are driving me nuts

all these BSODs are driving me nuts: Hello, I'm getting very frequent BSOD's, and up to now have not been able to get to the root of the problem. The software I'm using to analyse the dumps says it's not a hardware problem. My impression is that usually the BSOD occurs on waking up from hibernation. The usual...
  4. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes: I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area IRQL Not Less or Equal Kernel Security Check Failure APC...
  5. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Blue screening with multiple stop codes and can't work out why? Read below. So I'm not all too tech savvy so when my pc started to blue screen after about 10 minutes of high power games such as World of Warcraft I was stumped. I couldn't narrow down the issue and the...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle

Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle: HI I am not too sure if anyone has come across this, my pc is on constant loop with a blue screen and I have tried to boot on USB , starts to load windows 10 files but then dies of blue screen, I have also tried removing the hard disk and putting into another pc, soon as I...
  7. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...
  8. BSOD (Stop code : 0xc000021a)

BSOD (Stop code : 0xc000021a): Hi: We have one BSOD issue while boot in OS, here is dump detail, could you please help to check if there is any? Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWriteProtectPAT+12aa ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 3: kd> !analyze -v...
  9. BSOD Microsoft 10 stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Microsoft 10 stop code 0xc000021a: I just built a brand new gaming computer and i am trying to download microsoft 10 OS on it through a USB and it is not working. I see a lot of posts on here however i am not getting the same lmooking screens like soe people. I am not getting the option to be able to hit...
  10. Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.: Every once in a while, the windows 10 system sort of stops responding. By that I mean, the keyboard and mouse still work and I can sort of do somethings like: - open explorer and browse each drive - start cmd from a desktop shortcut icon But there are many things I...