Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to Page Fault in non paged area, I have got different errors almost every time. I'm using an ASUS FX504 TUF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rebelo7, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rebelo7 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me.

From SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED to Page Fault in non paged area, I have got different errors almost every time. I'm using an ASUS FX504 TUF laptop. The windows version has been provided by ASUS themselves with some additional software preinstalled. I realize I need to post dump files but how do I access them and then share them?

:)

Rebelo7, Aug 19, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, Aug 19, 2019
  3. The OverClockers BSOD code list

According to Microsoft, Vista and later usually displays this BSOD instead:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug Check 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Windows drivers

According to Microsoft, the Vista and later equivalent of STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-> This BSOD code don't exist in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 <-

RJARRRPCGP, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD: All stop codes are cycling for me. - Similar Threads - BSOD stop codes

2. Windows 10 BSOD, multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD, multiple stop codes: Hello,I've started having random freezes on my desktop for no apparent reason, sometimes sudden BSOD. so far I've got different stop codes.so far I've tried sfc/scannow, chkdsk, and memtest with no errors. I suspect hardware issues as it is a 10+ years old pc.I'd like to know...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD, multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD, multiple stop codes: Hello,I've started having random freezes on my desktop for no apparent reason, sometimes sudden BSOD. so far I've got different stop codes.so far I've tried sfc/scannow, chkdsk, and memtest with no errors. I suspect hardware issues as it is a 10+ years old pc.I'd like to know...
  4. windows 10 BSOD stop code: critical_process_died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 BSOD stop code: critical_process_died: Hi i started having BSOD since two weeks ago today. It first started appearing every three days after a boot to windows so i did the power off manually 3 times till it started to revert to stable settings in safe mode after that it works normally for 3 days and BSOD again. So...
  5. windows 10 BSOD stop code: critical_process_died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 BSOD stop code: critical_process_died: Hi i started having BSOD since two weeks ago today. It first started appearing every three days after a boot to windows so i did the power off manually 3 times till it started to revert to stable settings in safe mode after that it works normally for 3 days and BSOD again. So...
  6. windows 10 BSOD stop code: critical_process_died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 BSOD Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 10 BSOD Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been encountering the BSOD sporadically the last few days. This is the error screen that I have been getting: [IMG] Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: Netwtw10.sys Thereafter, my computer would restart on its own and function quite normally...
  8. BSOD in Windows 10 with multiple stop codes

BSOD in Windows 10 with multiple stop codes: Hello to the Family, I am facing BSOD and its frequency is 5 times per day and during office hours you can imagine how disturbing is this. stop codes are: Memory mangement, Writing to read only memory, pfln list corrupt, irq not eql or less. i updated drivers check ram...
  9. Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes

Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes: Haven't had a BSOD in a month and out on nowhere I've had 6 crashes. All with different Stop Codes. I'm using the latest graphics driver and current Bios. No - Each crash happens randomly not when using a specific program - Not Overclocking GPU or RAM - Memtest86 - no...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD/Stop Code

Windows 10 BSOD/Stop Code: Hey all. I've been having trouble with my new PC build due to multiple different BSODs. I've swapped my RAM to a different slot/channel, moved my GPU to a different PCIe slot, updated all my drivers to the optimum/recommended ones and reset Windows 10 Home twice now. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tuf fx504 whea uncorrectable error