Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Recently I have been having lots of trouble with my PC. A few weeks ago I bluescreened and kept bluescreening right on boot, not even getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZackUS, Feb 10, 2020.

1. ZackUS Win User

Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall

Hello.

Recently I have been having lots of trouble with my PC. A few weeks ago I bluescreened and kept bluescreening right on boot, not even getting to login screen to go into safe mode. On trying to reinstall with a disk or USB, it again would just bluescreen before I could get anywhere. I used a tool to wipe my HDD and from there it finally let me install without bluescreening. Once again a week later, same problem. But this time after using the same HDD wipe, I bluescreen before getting anywhere on the fresh install. I was able to install Windows 7 but my USB ports wouldn’t work and ASRock provides a crappy USB patch install that does not work either, can’t even use ethernet. The most common error code was 0xc000021a, though it did spit out a lot of codes. I can provide any other needed info too. Here are some specs:

Motherboard: ASRock 450M

GPU: GeForce GTX 750Ti

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengance

Thank you.

:)

ZackUS, Feb 10, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Feb 10, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall :)

cplpro, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall

eidairaman1, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall

1. Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall - Similar Threads - BSOD boot BSOD

2. Windows 10 booting to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 booting to BSOD: Hi,I’m trying to turn on my computer, but before I can even reach the sign-in page, I’m greeted by this message:Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.The digital signature for this file could not be verified.Error code: 0xc0000428I genuinely don’t even know what to do. After a...
  3. Windows 10 booting to BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 booting to BSOD: Hi,I’m trying to turn on my computer, but before I can even reach the sign-in page, I’m greeted by this message:Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.The digital signature for this file could not be verified.Error code: 0xc0000428I genuinely don’t even know what to do. After a...
  4. Windows 10 booting to BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bsod. Can't boot, reinstall windows, nor boot in safe mode.

Bsod. Can't boot, reinstall windows, nor boot in safe mode.: Happened 2 days ago. I've updated my drivers and I use a external hard drive. The only thing I can access is the recovery page and BIOS. I don't know what to do. My BSOD looks glitched. The smiley face looks like a weird, white block, meanwhile the text is also all glitched...
  6. BSODs after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after reinstalling windows 10: Been getting a lot of BSODs intermittently after reinstalling windows 10. I did a reset and reinstalled again with new usb media and I am still getting these errors coming up. They are Critical Structure Corruption errors. Havent been able to find much info on them but found...
  7. BSODs after reinstalling windows 10

BSODs after reinstalling windows 10: Been getting a lot of BSODs intermittently after reinstalling windows 10. I did a reset and reinstalled again with new usb media and I am still getting these errors coming up. They are Critical Structure Corruption errors. Havent been able to find much info on them but found...
  8. BSODs after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10

BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10: Hello, I think I had been infected by something that was causing my network drivers to crash from time to time, requiring me to reboot my system every day or two. Antivirus and malware programs could not detect the problem, so I tried resetting my Windows 10 with a...
  10. BSOD on Windows 10 boot

BSOD on Windows 10 boot: I was stuck in safe mode for a few hours after getting many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs. This is after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, and I think it might have something to do with soundcard drivers. I have a Soundblaster Audigy SE, and I was using daniel_k's...