Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

Discus and support Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While we were not expecting a new build of Windows 10 this week, Microsoft decided to surprise Insiders with a new preview. This time, Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

Read more: Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know | Windows Central

:)

Brink, May 29, 2015

2. Compatibility problems with AMD Radeon HD 7640G when I will upgrade to Windows 10

Hi all,

Check if the issue persists in the new build 10130 Windows 10 Technical Preview. This new build comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Do let us know the status of the issue.

Anish A Kumar, May 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Will I be able to revert to 8.1 if I need to?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Windows 10 Insider Preview.

Unfortunately we don’t have any information on how the rollback will work in the final version of Windows 10.

As of now, if you install Windows 10 Insider Preview on a Windows 8 machine, you can use the rollback feature to get back Windows 8.1, the same should be included in the final version.

If you want to test Citrix Receiver on Windows 10, you may install Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10130 on a separate machine and check if there is any issue.

For more information on Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10130, refer to the link below:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this information helps, do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

ShrikarAcharya, May 29, 2015
  4. dencal Win User

Thank you for the info Brink, saves a lot of time scratching around.

dencal, May 30, 2015
  5. Omdah Win User
    How can I download Build 10130 ?

Omdah, May 30, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    It's available via the fast track windows update..

BunnyJ, May 30, 2015
  7. Rant! Rant!

Well, there are a whole bunch of people, like me, who are not in bed with Microshaft, and don't want to be, but still want to test this new OS. So fortunately for us there are alternative download sites. The only problem is finding one that's SAFE and does not add spyware or adware to their downloads.
    I found one. Nuff said on that.

But for us, without a Microshaft Account, there are NO downloads being received from MS at all.
    So here we sit, broken hearted, came to test, but never got started.

Updates wouldn't do it for me anyway..... I need a boot DVD so I can CLEAN install the Beta Test OS's on multiple platforms.
    My past experience with Upgrade versions of OS's has not been all that good. So, it's a CLEAN install for me, or no install at all. I want to test an OS, as if I were setting up a brand new PC, just purchased at a local store, with that OS factory installed.
    I guess in about three months, I'll get a chance to do that. (since, at 72 I'm still a working PC Tech.) I hope so anyway!

End of Rant:

*Cool

TechnoMage, May 30, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

In bed with MS?? Well.. what ever.

BunnyJ, May 30, 2015
  9. Malaar Win User
    Hello,

Since I've installed build 10074, I can't set Windows Update on the fast ring. Each time I change the setting, it goes back to slow. I've checked my Registry Keys and my UXOptions is set to 1 which seems to be equal to Fast Ring. That's a bit annoying, 'cause I wanted to try 10130 and make those ugly icons to disappear.

Some advice would be helpful! :]

Malaar, May 31, 2015
  10. DavidY Win User
    I've been using it quite happily without using a MS account.

ESD to ISO Tutorial to make an ISO.

I have an ISO of 10130 which I'll clean install in the next couple of days. No Microsoft Account needed or anything downloaded from a non-Microsoft site.

Although I guess there may be a specific problem/bug which means the above doesn't work for you?

DavidY, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know - Similar Threads - build 10130 Everything

2. Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know: Windows 10 May 2020 Update will start hitting computers later this month. If you join the Insider beta program today, you can get the new build right this minute. In 2019, Windows 10 version 1903 was released with major changes and new features, but another feature update...
  3. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  4. Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has officially kicked off the rollout of Windows 10 May 2019 Update and many users have already upgraded to the new OS. Windows 10 May 2019 Update was actually finalized last month and Microsoft tested the update for another month to address all big issues. It’s...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has announced that the next big release to its desktop operating system is called Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Microsoft doesn’t want a repeat of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update debacle and as a result, the next big update will begin rolling out to advanced users...
  6. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  7. Need help updating from build 10130

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help updating from build 10130: Hello ! I've been trying to update from this build in the past week, but without any luck. No matter what I did, it just didn't give me that update. I used to be on the slow route, didn't receive it, I switched to then fast route, I didn't receive it. Given that those...
  8. Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has been keeping its promise on releasing more frequent builds of Windows 10, but this is not stopping private versions to leak onto the web. Windows 10 build 10056 was just spotted outside the walls of Redmond, and it shows significant cosmetic changes and various...
  9. Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know: [img] Early this week, Windows 10 build 10074 leaked onto the internet unveiling a number of changes and features coming to the operating system. However, Microsoft is now officially rolling out build 10074 to the Fast and Slow ring of updates for everyone to download and...
  10. Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know: [img] On May 20, Microsoft officially released Windows 10 build 10122 to the Fast ring of updates. In this new build, the company has rolled out an even more stable and polished version of its next operating system. Build 10122 includes a variety of fixes and improvements...