Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator App not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Barz Win User

Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then nothing. Appreciate any help.

:)

2. Calculator freeze in win 10

Hey Dominic Give this a try to see if it can get Calculator working again. Open Settings > Apps > Apps & Features (if you running Windows 10 1607 or earlier, open Settings > System > Apps & Features) Scroll down to the Calculator App Select Calculator,
    click Advanced Options Click Reset See if Calculator opens. Best, Andre Windows Insider MVP MVP-Windows and Devices for IT Andre Da Costa (@adacosta) | Twitter

Andre Da Costa, Oct 17, 2016
  3. when I try to open my calculator a pop up says I need a store app.

OT: windows 10 calculator.

when I try to open my calculator a pop up says I need a store app, however I cannot open the store app?

MeganTackett, Oct 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 21, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    Have you tried the simple fix of uninstalling then reinstalling Calculator?

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calculator App not opening - Similar Threads - Calculator App opening

2. Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem where calculator opens up randomly. When this started happening I ran into multiple issues at the same time such as Windows key, alt key, ctrl key not working and random symbols getting typed _!?_!?_!?.... I fixed this problem by...
  3. Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem where calculator opens up randomly. When this started happening I ran into multiple issues at the same time such as Windows key, alt key, ctrl key not working and random symbols getting typed _!?_!?_!?.... I fixed this problem by...
  4. Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Calculator app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  6. Calculator app wont open

Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  7. Prevent calculator app from opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent calculator app from opening: I’m using a little numpad as a macro pad with HIDMacros. The key binds and hot keys are working very well but there’s a calculator button on the numpad that I have no idea how to disable. I am able to add macros to this button and they work but when I press it, the calculator...
  8. Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10

Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10: I am facing a problem with my laptop for the last 2 dayswindows 10,dell. Suddenly calculator app starting to open automatically for a several time. And it won't close for about 30mins. Within this time nothing is working. Sometime it backs to Normal,sometimes I have to shut...
  9. Calculator and mail apps not opening

Calculator and mail apps not opening: Hello, when i click on the mail or calculator app they will start up than close down. I gave tried resting them, i have created another account it has the same issues. That has started happening after the last upgrade....
  10. Windows Calculator Not Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Calculator Not Opening: The Calculator Splash screen will come up, then it immediately closes. That's it. I had previously Transferred the profile from an older computer to a newer computer using MizWig, I even backed up the AppData folder, I'm wondering if this is the source of the problems....