Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator App not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Barz Win User

Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then nothing. Appreciate any help.

:)

2. Calculator freeze in win 10

Hey Dominic Give this a try to see if it can get Calculator working again. Open Settings > Apps > Apps & Features (if you running Windows 10 1607 or earlier, open Settings > System > Apps & Features) Scroll down to the Calculator App Select Calculator,
    click Advanced Options Click Reset See if Calculator opens. Best, Andre Windows Insider MVP MVP-Windows and Devices for IT Andre Da Costa (@adacosta) | Twitter

Andre Da Costa, Oct 17, 2016
  3. when I try to open my calculator a pop up says I need a store app.

OT: windows 10 calculator.

when I try to open my calculator a pop up says I need a store app, however I cannot open the store app?

MeganTackett, Oct 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 21, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    Have you tried the simple fix of uninstalling then reinstalling Calculator?

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calculator App not opening - Similar Threads - Calculator App opening

2. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...] This...
  3. Calculator and mail apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator and mail apps not opening: Hello, when i click on the mail or calculator app they will start up than close down. I gave tried resting them, i have created another account it has the same issues. That has started happening after the last upgrade....
  4. Windows Calculator Not Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Calculator Not Opening: The Calculator Splash screen will come up, then it immediately closes. That's it. I had previously Transferred the profile from an older computer to a newer computer using MizWig, I even backed up the AppData folder, I'm wondering if this is the source of the problems....
  5. Announcing the Open Sourcing of Windows Calculator for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Open Sourcing of Windows Calculator for Windows 10: Today, we’re excited to announce that we are open sourcing Windows Calculator on GitHub under the MIT License. This includes the source code, build system, unit tests, and product roadmap. Our goal is to build an even better user experience in partnership with the community....
  6. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. windows 10 1803 - calculator will not stay open

windows 10 1803 - calculator will not stay open: Hi, just had two users all of a sudden lose the ability to use the calculator in windows 10. Both have cold booted but that did not matter. If they open the calculator app it opens for a few seconds and then closes again. Only two people so far but both started today. At...
  8. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...
  9. Calculator is not opening

Calculator is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried SFC/scannow and everything is fine. On my dad's user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not. 28098
  10. Calculator,Groove Music is not opening

Calculator,Groove Music is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried PowerShell , WSReset , SFC/scannow and... but doesn't work for me . On my other user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not now i want create a new user but i have many app in my...