Windows 10: windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help

Discus and support windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after update my windows pc not able bookable also tried reset but not successful.tied so many times but giving same window [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RavinderReddy2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help

after update my windows pc not able bookable also tried reset but not successful.tied so many times but giving same window

windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help a0b21e3f-0ca0-4137-b080-4b9f238164d5?upload=true.jpg windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help e341b633-b701-4a18-8e47-b9c2c1b96d17?upload=true.jpg

:)

RavinderReddy2, Oct 11, 2018

2. Pls help me with restore to 7

Did you run chkdsk /R on the C: drive as it suggests in the dialog?

The log is in event viewer: Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

chkdsk /R reads the drive and tries to move data to new areas if the block is bad, then it takes the block out of use.

You will have to answer Yes to run at boot.

Restart your machine to let it run.

Slartybart, Oct 11, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Pls help me with restore to 7

It did not say weather it found errors or not ?? That's strange ....it does list any errors it finds ....or it will also report No errors found.

windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help [​IMG]

OldMike65, Oct 11, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help

1. windows 10 Crashed not able to reset or restore pls help - Similar Threads - Crashed able reset

2. Restore point PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point PLS HELP: My restore point literally doesnt shows up in the search menu idk it might be because im not using genuine windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-pls-help/ee64efba-8fb6-4204-9b6a-a1594afd63ad
  3. Restore point PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore point PLS HELP: My restore point literally doesnt shows up in the search menu idk it might be because im not using genuine windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-pls-help/ee64efba-8fb6-4204-9b6a-a1594afd63ad
  4. PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :: Problem: Windows stopped workingDescription: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffcf8cde3a1028, 0xffffcf8ba7ee8aac, 0xffffcf8ba7f101a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  6. BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help: Dear All, For the last couple of days, we are unable to login to Windows as it keeps to cycling through PnP FATAL Error and cannot recover. I am posting this entering in Safe Mode w/networking. Problem started while in use and I tried to uninstall latest updates with no...
  7. Pls help(windows 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help(windows 10): [ATTACH] A part of my wallpaper appears on every tab! pls help! refer to the image- see on the top right i wanna remove that! submitted by /u/InnerEagle44313 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc2smt/pls_helpwindows_10/
  8. Laptop crashes after having upgraded to window 10. Pls help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop crashes after having upgraded to window 10. Pls help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Darejk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8q9n3/laptop_crashes_after_having_upgraded_to_window_10/
  9. Help! I am not able to restore Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I am not able to restore Windows 10: Ever since my computer updated to Windows 10 it has been running slow to the point where it is unusable. This has made restoring the operating system impossible. I have gone into settings > update & security > recovery > reset this PC > keep files/remove file (I have tried...
  10. Pls help me with restore to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me with restore to 7: Hi. I've been on 10 for about 2 weeks now. I miss a few features that was with 7 and I can't seem to save my pc data to my external hard drive. I'd like to roll back. I tried a system restore last night, but it said there are errors on my hard drive and it won't allow me....