Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Oct 27, 2017.

1. AFTommy Win User

WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one.
    Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a fan of...it's too obtrusive and even wants me to save everything I do to it.
    QUESTION: Is there a way to get it off my computer....NOT turn it off or hide it, but, stop it from popping up every time I want to save something or its appearing in the shell.
    I have my own cloud space I'm fond of I don't need another.
    All of that said...preliminary observation says this update looks like fun.

:)

AFTommy, Oct 27, 2017
  2. HeatherY. Win User
    HeatherY., Oct 27, 2017
  3. Windows 10 fall creators update.

I am awaiting for the release of the windows 10 fall creators update since the official release of windows 10 fall creators update. Can somebody please tell me the release date of windows 10 fall creators update.

ShaunakSawant, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update [​IMG]

WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 27, 2017
  5. davidhk Win User
    Have a look at this tutorial :
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

davidhk, Oct 27, 2017
  6. AFTommy Win User
    Thank you DavidHK and Edwin. All solved

AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update - Similar Threads - Fall Creators Update

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?: Today I tried to run halo infinite but it gave me a message along the lines of Incompatible OS version. Update fall creators update (1709) or higher. So I look up how to update windows to the latest version so I follow the steps but I already have the latest version then I go...
  3. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  4. Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and Fall Creators Update: I don't know how many Sandboxie users we have here but there's got to be a few. If you are, and have upgraded W10 to FCU, you should install beta 5.21.6. It was released today. Sandboxie doesn't officially support FCU yet, but based on my personal case use, the beta is...
  5. windows creators fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows creators fall update: Hey.i was just wondering.how come I haven't got the new creators fall update???I went to download it manually but on the website there only is the creators original update 95658
  6. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  7. Fall Creator Update Query

Fall Creator Update Query: A couple of weeks ago I installed the Fall Creator Update.All installed well,but when I booted up all my Start Menu items were missing,also my about half my Desktop Icons had gone.so I reverted back to build 1703. have Microsoft sorted these things out,i am a bit unsure if I...
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....