Windows 10: Windows 10 file name.

Discus and support Windows 10 file name. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have downloaded windows 10 but do not wish to install now. How do I find the file to place it elsewhere. Cheers. 32618 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob the builder, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10 file name.

Hi guys. I have downloaded windows 10 but do not wish to install now. How do I find the file to place it elsewhere. Cheers.

:)

Bob the builder, Dec 3, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10: Delete file - The file name you specified is not valid or too long

Run check disk on your F drive - in Command Prompt run this command:

chkdsk F: /f

and then if the file still exists, try deleting it again . . .

DaveM121, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10: Delete file - The file name you specified is not valid or too long

Thanks Friend It works the file has been gon

Harshal Khairnar, Dec 3, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows 10 file name.

jds63, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Free offer from Microsoft 2.6 gigs which I accepted. It wants to install but I wish to place the file elsewhere. Thankyou.

Bob the builder, Dec 4, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    So files have downloaded and now it is telling you you are ready to upgrade ? Can reschedule it i forget for how long before it will ask again and again can reschedule, not sure how many times this can be done. Why did you accept if you are not ready, you have i believe till July 2016 ?

When you first reschedule this there is a way to create an install disc from the downloaded files that are on your main drive now, if it downloaded. ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

Or you can get the ISO make a disc and do the upgrade. Let me know more and what you want to do exactly.
    Step # 4 or # 7 here https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...tallation.html

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 file name.

1. Windows 10 file name. - Similar Threads - file name

2. hello i have a file named zbrain.desktop and would like any tips on how to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have a file named zbrain.desktop and would like any tips on how to get rid of it...: so i have this issue its a exe file named zbrain.desktop and it keeps opening the cmd and my chrome and it closes it immediatly after its fully loaded and i would like for anyone to assist me in permanently deleting it as its my laptop and would need it for school soon thank...
  3. hello i have a file named zbrain.desktop and would like any tips on how to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i have a file named zbrain.desktop and would like any tips on how to get rid of it...: so i have this issue its a exe file named zbrain.desktop and it keeps opening the cmd and my chrome and it closes it immediatly after its fully loaded and i would like for anyone to assist me in permanently deleting it as its my laptop and would need it for school soon thank...
  4. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  5. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  6. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  7. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  8. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

9. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  10. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...