Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD.

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This just started recently, maybe a month ago. I just got this PC last Black Friday. It has Windows 10 version 1809 installed. When I'm playing a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Real_Jan_Brady, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD.

This just started recently, maybe a month ago. I just got this PC last Black Friday. It has Windows 10 version 1809 installed. When I'm playing a game it will randomly freeze, my speakers make a buzzing sound for 2-3 seconds, then the PC restarts with no blue screen of death. I'm getting really worried because I bought this PC because I was sick and tired of my last one (Windows 8.1) having all kinds of problems. I've downloaded a program to check the temperatures, and they're all fine.

submitted by /u/The_Real_Jan_Brady
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The_Real_Jan_Brady, Apr 17, 2020
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Apr 17, 2020
  3. eidairaman1, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Binge Win User

Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD.

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD.

1. Windows 10 Freezing then immediately restarting. No BSOD. - Similar Threads - Freezing immediately restarting

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  3. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  4. Windows 10 freezes immediately after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes immediately after install: I hate asking for help but I’m stumped. I bought two Dell Precision m2800 i7 laptops. Both came with 256gb ssds. I replaced those with a 500gb and a 1TB ssd and then installed windows 10 pro from a USB stick. Both machines froze immediately after full installation and upon...
  5. Windows keeps freezing/restarting/BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps freezing/restarting/BSoD: Hi, For couple of days I am fighting with my laptop. It keeps randomly freezing or restarting. Sometimes even BSoD happens. I have tried basic steps like updating drivers. This is happening even when I reinstall windows and tried everything from scratch. WinDbg usually...
  6. BSoD, Freeze & restarts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD, Freeze & restarts: Hi, I have ASUS TUF FX505DU Windows 10 (1909 18363.720). Issue i am facing with my laptop is that for no reason sometimes there is BSoD, sometimes laptop freezes and sometimes restarts. This happens while running games or browsing internet (no specific app) or even when...
  7. BSOD, Freeze & restarts

BSOD, Freeze & restarts: Hi, I have ASUS TUF FX505DU windows 10 1909 18363.720. Issue i am facing with my laptop is that for no reason sometimes there is BSoD, sometimes laptop freezes and sometimes restarts. This happens while running games or browsing internet no specific app or even when system...
  8. Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown: Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-restarts-immediately-after-shutdown/c73b6d59-c862-4fad-9afa-c0c213268b4a"
  9. Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD

Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD: Hi, For the last three weeks my windows 10 pc has been randomly freezing and then restarting. There is no pattern that I can find. For example, it might happen when I'm gaming, or when I'm surfing the net or sometimes while the computer is left on and nothing is running. No...
  10. Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting

Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting: I recently replaced the mobo and the CPU on this system. I am getting BSOD and/or the computer randomly freeze or restart on its own. I did run the computer in safe mode for a whole day and did not have any of the aforementioned issues. Thank you for the help. 28683