Windows 10: Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not...

Discus and support Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 makes when you select high performance or power saving are not listed anywhere. What concrete does this functions are doing with the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by .Legion, Apr 12, 2019.

1. .Legion Win User

Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not...

Windows 10 makes when you select high performance or power saving are not listed anywhere.

What concrete does this functions are doing with the apps that I can choose ?And which programs are suitable for an high performance ?

:)

.Legion, Apr 12, 2019

2. High Performance Power Settings

Hi,

Somehow I have completely lost the "High Performance" setting in Control Panel > Power. As now I totally need to rebuild this (believe me, this needs redoing), can anyone please supply a list of all exact settings in "Change Advanced Power Settings".

Thank you,

DC

Daniel Clee, Apr 12, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not...

Power problems after updating to Windows 10

Hello Carol,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. One example is an issue with the power settings. To better assist you, we suggest that you try the below steps and check if the issue persist:

• Go to Power & sleep settings using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Additional power settings> Choose High performance> Click Change plan settings beside it.
    • Click Advance settings> Make sure High performance is Active.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not... - Similar Threads - Graphics settings High

2. How to I change which GPU Windows sets as "High Performance" and "Power Saving"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I change which GPU Windows sets as "High Performance" and "Power Saving"?: I have two discrete GPU's, an Intel Arc and a NVIDIA 3080Ti. Windows is always setting the Intel Arc as the High Performance option in Graphics settings even though the NVIDIA 3080Ti is by far the higher performing GPU. Problem is if I let Windows choose which GPU to use it...
  3. How to I change which GPU Windows sets as "High Performance" and "Power Saving"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I change which GPU Windows sets as "High Performance" and "Power Saving"?: I have two discrete GPU's, an Intel Arc and a NVIDIA 3080Ti. Windows is always setting the Intel Arc as the High Performance option in Graphics settings even though the NVIDIA 3080Ti is by far the higher performing GPU. Problem is if I let Windows choose which GPU to use it...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't correctly identify the Power Saving and High Performance GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't correctly identify the Power Saving and High Performance GPU: Hi,I have two graphics cards in my computer, one built in Ryzen 5600G and one discrete RX580. When I first power on my computer, the graphics settings for both power saving and high performance are both the integrated graphics:Even though I have both graphics cards showing in...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't correctly identify the Power Saving and High Performance GPU

Windows 10 doesn't correctly identify the Power Saving and High Performance GPU: Hi,I have two graphics cards in my computer, one built in Ryzen 5600G and one discrete RX580. When I first power on my computer, the graphics settings for both power saving and high performance are both the integrated graphics:Even though I have both graphics cards showing in...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't correctly identify the Power Saving and High Performance GPU

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. High Performance Power Setting !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Power Setting !: Hi again, I normally have my "Power option" set to "Balance" on my Windows 10 laptop. I have the laptop plugged in all the time so today I decided to try the "High performance" setting. I am now reading about the "Ultimate setting" which at the present time I don't appear to...
  8. High Performance Power Setting !

High Performance Power Setting !: Hi again, I normally have my "Power option" set to "Balance" on my Windows 10 laptop. I have the laptop plugged in all the time so today I decided to try the "High performance" setting. I am now reading about the "Ultimate setting" which at the present time I don't appear to...
  9. High Performance Power Setting !

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to manually set "power saving gpu" and "high performance gpu" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to manually set "power saving gpu" and "high performance gpu" on Windows 10: While I have both these cards in my system: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Windows only gives me the option to use the weakest one. I've searched the whole world for a solution, unfortunately without success. Any idea? Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows graphics settings high performance

2. only power saving gpu in settings

3. power saving switch is changed windows 10

4. power saving switch is changed