Windows 10: Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; About a week back I received the notification about new updates available on my personal device running Win 10 Home; I anticipated it to be the 1903,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MayukhDe, Jul 2, 2019.

1. MayukhDe Win User

Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues

About a week back I received the notification about new updates available on my personal device running Win 10 Home; I anticipated it to be the 1903, having just received it a week or so earlier on my work device. So I gladly went about updating and installing only to be greeted later with all the telltale signs of activation status gone rogue.

I had experienced issues similar to ones being discussed in this topic with the previous major upgrade (1809, I believe) earlier, and a combination of the patient waiting and performing the troubleshooting steps discussed in it had resolved the issue, and all was fine until this latest update. This time, however, it seems different: neither having waited for more than a week now for activation servers to become available (as most commentary seems to suggest for symptoms as mine, details below) nor performing actions mentioned in the previously linked topic, resolves the issue.

Activation Status:

Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues 8aa0ed41-1347-4d48-944b-e503fef30a25?upload=true.jpg

Upon running the activation troubleshooter:

Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues 415e3d82-9aad-4b36-a933-9cf9db4987af?upload=true.jpg

When "Upgrade your edition of Windows" is clicked, it gets to the point where a progress bar is shown and says something like system will upgrade and restart (unable to screenshot at that point) which remains at 0%, and abruptly restarts - with the activation issue persisting. I have attempted to perform this troubleshooting several times.

Could you please advise?

Thank you!

:)

MayukhDe, Jul 2, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 2, 2019
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues - Similar Threads - Home 1903 Activation

2. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Activation Issue: Hi. My Windows 10 Home isn't activating. It's running Windows 10 Pro I don't know why, it's a friend's old computer but there is a digital license for Windows 10 Home on the device, which isn't being activated. This was the license I was using before my PC started having...
  3. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Activation Issue: Hi. My Windows 10 Home isn't activating. It's running Windows 10 Pro I don't know why, it's a friend's old computer but there is a digital license for Windows 10 Home on the device, which isn't being activated. This was the license I was using before my PC started having...
  4. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Activation Issue: Hi, I had recently built a new PC, and a friend had given me a Windows 10 Home product key to install Windows on booting up the computer. However, when I later went to buy a genuine Windows 10 Home License, my computer had listed the Edition under Activation as Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 Home Activation issues

Windows 10 Home Activation issues: I purchased a new laptop and downloaded my version of Windows Home 10 with no problems I checked with Microsoft that my old laptop had a digital licensed copy of Win 10 and they confirmed that it did and that I would have to de activate that license to allow it to work on my...
  7. Windows 10 home activation issues

Windows 10 home activation issues: I changed the hardware and I'm trying to activate my Windows 10 Home edition on my new PC but I get the error 0x803FA067. What do I have to do to activate Windows on the new PC?...
  8. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue

Windows 10 Home Activation Issue: I cannot seem to get a real human on the phone and need help troubleshooting this activation. I have a bad product key for Windows 10 Pro on my computer, two days ago I purchased Windows 10 Home via the Microsoft Store and have the product key. I went through the process to...
  9. Issues with activating Windows 10 Home

Issues with activating Windows 10 Home: To whom it may concern, I have an Acer Swift 5 laptop running a non-genuine version of Windows 10 Pro. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 Home but I ran into this problem by typing in a product key from the website: https://www.windows10productkeys.info/. When I use the...
  10. Windows 10 Home Activation Issues

Windows 10 Home Activation Issues: My Windows 10 Home PC says this [ATTACH] even though I have a windows 10 activation in my Microsoft Account anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-activation-issues/263a368d-f2e1-41d7-8361-87a78b853c44"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 product key

2. window 10 home 1903 key

3. active win 10 home 1903

4. https://www.windows10productkeys.info/,
  5. windows 10 home 1903 activation key ,
  6. windows activation error after 1903,
  7. win 10 1903 will not upgrade,
  8. win 10 1903 product key,
  9. windows 10 failed to activate after upgrade to windows 1903,
  10. activate windows 10 home 1903