Windows 10: Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good afternoon Community, We are having an issue with Windows 10 Home edition 1903 build. This is a rare occurrence and can be rectified by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Allen (mallen), Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

Good afternoon Community,

We are having an issue with Windows 10 Home edition 1903 build. This is a rare occurrence and can be rectified by completely reloading windows, however that is a horrible resolution to give our customers.

Case - **Side Note If you attempt to connect to a Remote Desktop Connection using an IP address the connection is successful and works with no issues.

In our case we currently have 5 Azure VMs so all our customers connect to an RD Broker to be distributed to the most available VM. Some users with Windows 10 Home (1903 build) attempt to connect to the RDP (azure VM) and everything looks normal until you're at "Estimating Quality" then the connection closes. No error message, not nothing. It just closes the RDP connection every time. We have another Windows 10 home (1903) on the same network sitting next to the trouble machine and it works as should.

Anyone have an idea we should look into? The login works on other machines. All updates for RDP protocol 8.1 have been installed on this machine. At a loss on this one.

Azure Support will not assist because this is a Windows 10 Home PC. Microsoft Support wants us to pay for them to help us.

:)

Michael Allen (mallen), Nov 21, 2019
  2. Axel Timmmermans, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

1. Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue - Similar Threads - Home 1903 build

2. Windows 10 RDP issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RDP issue: I have 2 Windows 10 Pro PCs latest update in different rooms of the same flat connected to the same access point. Speed test reports more than 100 Mpps for both PCs. I enabled Remote Desktop on one of the PCs and I can connect from the other, but the remote session is very...
  3. Windows 10 RDP issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RDP issue: I have 2 Windows 10 Pro PCs latest update in different rooms of the same flat connected to the same access point. Speed test reports more than 100 Mpps for both PCs. I enabled Remote Desktop on one of the PCs and I can connect from the other, but the remote session is very...
  4. Windows 1903 and newer RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 1903 and newer RDP: Did Microsoft make a change to RDP in Windows 1903 and newer? It looks like Microsoft made a major revision to the way UDP v2 works in regards to Remote Desktop. Does anyone know if there is a fix Update or patch for this? I'm also wondering if there is some kind of scanner...
  5. Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues: Recently i purchased one HP Pavilion Laptop -15 cs3000xx with Windows10 Home Single language. I am trying to do rdp from my laptop to other laptop running on Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate , from either of sideRDP is not working. Also I am running VMware Work station 14.x , from...
  6. Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP

Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP: I found a BIG bugs of RDP once windows 10 updated to 1903 I have a desktop which is main computer, I will use laptop or another desktop to work with it. But I found two problem as follow 1. If I use my laptop (also windows 10 1903 version), remote to my main desktop, when...
  7. Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues: I work in a Home Health Organization. We have Laptops that we work on. Some days back after some updates from Windows 10 Home, we started having issues with printers. We tried to print a document and we find nothing in printing queue and there is message printing job failed....
  8. Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues: About a week back I received the notification about new updates available on my personal device running Win 10 Home; I anticipated it to be the 1903, having just received it a week or so earlier on my work device. So I gladly went about updating and installing only to be...
  9. 1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1903 Build causing issues on Ryzen build: So first of all my PC was running great before I updated to this 1903 build. But decided to update cause I wanted to try out this XBL Game Pass for PC and attempts at updating with 1803 installed kept throwing some error message at me about permissions. So I figured I'd just...
  10. RDP in Windows 10 Home

RDP in Windows 10 Home: Hello Currently my OS is Windows 10 Home. From time to time i need to connect to my pc at work, using remote web workplace. Unfortunately the Home edition does not come with the support of remote desktop. It keeps asking to install RDP 6.0 or later... Does anyone know...