Windows 10: Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

Discus and support Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there My laptop has stopped working ! It is stuck on the login screen it's running on Windows 10 . I already removed the SSD and put it into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kevinjustnew, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

Hello there
    My laptop has stopped working !
    It is stuck on the login screen it's running on Windows 10 . I already removed the SSD and put it into an USB case and run a virus check ,but it's still got that message*Sad .
    Please check the pic here:

Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help [​IMG]

I tried everything it just won't work anymore.
    What can I do I already tried to revenue windows with a USB stick but it failed at 90percent saying " It can't be installed.."
    I'm so desperate*Sad.
    Has somebody experienced the same and can help me now ?
    I need this laptop for school.
    Best regards
    Kevin

:)

Kevinjustnew, Mar 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 logon screen flicker stuck

I NEED HELP PLEASE, I tried to change the logon screen backround on windows 10 using an app called Windows 10 logon changer, now I cant even login to my desktop it just keeps on flickering on the startup screen with a loading circle in the middle.

I have tried loggin in with safe mode but I cant because of the same problem, I tried to restore my windows but I didnt have any restore points saved for some reason. Now Im stuck and cant even access my laptop. PLEASE I NEED HELP.

Marc Louie, Mar 23, 2018
  3. David 570 Win User
    Unable to log in after windows10 update 27 Dec 2015

Computer is stuck on logon screen, update was windows update

David 570, Mar 23, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

Can you get to the Troubleshoot options and use Automatic Repair or System Restore ? Press power button down until totally off. Then turn On as SOON as you see the screen light up. Repeat twice and your Advanced Options should appear. Looks like this -

Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help [​IMG]

Use this tutorial to see options to use -
    Run Startup Repair in Windows 10

mrgeek, Mar 23, 2018
  5. I did but it does not repair,it just tells me that it can't be installed or repaired.
    Is there a special DVD from Windows or so to fix error's?I used the normal win 10image

Kevinjustnew, Mar 23, 2018
  6. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

1. Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help - Similar Threads - stuck logon screen

2. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  3. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  4. Stuck. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck. Please help.: I am unable to enter safety mode because my laptop crashes every time I do that. I am unable to refresh or reset this laptop because the password is not working. How can I fix that?...
  5. Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help... Stuck at Windows 10 login screen: I don't know what happened but when I tried to log in, it gave me a black screen and then the log in screen came back, I tried to log in with the other ID, but still, it gave a black screen of 2 seconds and kicked me back to log in screen. This has happened before to another...
  6. HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update: I cannot even use any of the Troubleshooting options...all of them do nothing, just black screen, until I switch off the pc again. I cannot even enter bios with the usual key (Del), but the keyboard lookslike is working (capitals key light is working at least). Questions:...
  7. windows 10 1809 stuck at logon screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1809 stuck at logon screen: Hello this issue has been asked many times with all kind of similar issues but none of them were properly resolved, I even spent once a whole day browsing through all of the threads i could find about it but couldn't find a fix. so what happening is that once every two...
  8. Stuck on Windows Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Windows Logon Screen: Issue: I have not been able to logon to my Asus ultrabook since early Jan 2019 - because I could not logon and kept searching for solutions but now have run out of options. Problem Description: It appears a windows update happened late 2018 or early Jan 2019, and when I...
  9. Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(: Hey I really need help guys! I have a Asus gl552vw laptop. Long story short I was playing cs:go when suddenly everything stuck I spammed ctrl alt delete to get to the home screen, after like 7 seconds it showed for 0,3seconds and a BSOD appeared with an error...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update stuck, please help: Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all...