Windows 10: Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely

Discus and support Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Looking for a way to ensure Windows10 keeps a user logged in indefinitely. I have set the screen / power settings to never turn off, sleep settings... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by muranb, Aug 6, 2017.

1. muranb Win User

Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely

Looking for a way to ensure Windows10 keeps a user logged in indefinitely.

I have set the screen / power settings to never turn off, sleep settings checked and screen saver set to off.

Still, the laptop returns the logged in user to the lock screen after a period of time. I need to corrrect this and keep the user logged in.

I am aware of the security implications, juist need this working.

Any ideas please?

:)

muranb, Aug 6, 2017
  2. kam1914 Win User

Windows 10 updates stuck on boot up - keeps churning

A windows 10 update on my HP computer has caused it to keep churning indefinitely. Never finishing the update.

kam1914, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Faulting application name: SearchUI.exe version 10.0.10586.63

This issue has NOT been resolved. Microsoft, stop sending me e-mail for the sole purchase of getting a checkmark for "resolved".

Issue remains and returned after yet another Windows 10 Update that I could NOT "stop" because that's how Windows 10 does updates now. So I just keep restoring back and this cycle continues indefinitely ... is this really what end users want from a new
    OS? I certainly do NOT.

Rob.

RobAinscough, Aug 6, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Tried this ? - Win+R/netplwiz Then uncheck box to use password

Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely [​IMG]

mrgeek, Aug 7, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely - Similar Threads - Keep user logged

2. Windows 10 User can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 User can't log in: A coworker of mine inherited a pc from an old coworker and he has been working/using the old coworker window user and password for a year now all of his documents/files - data is stored there. Today, we tried to change the old user name/information. So, we "changed" the...
  3. Windows 10 User can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 User can't log in: A coworker of mine inherited a pc from an old coworker and he has been working/using the old coworker window user and password for a year now all of his documents/files - data is stored there. Today, we tried to change the old user name/information. So, we "changed" the...
  4. Windows 10 having trouble with 'dash' key, once entered, it keeps repeating indefinitely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 having trouble with 'dash' key, once entered, it keeps repeating indefinitely: I'm using AVITA Windows 10 laptop, my Windows Security is up to date with Virus Protection updates. When I use 'dash' or 'hyphen' key, the key ends repeating indefinitely. I have checked they physical key, it's not stuck. I've checked the keyboard repeat delay and rate to...
  5. Windows 10 hangs indefinitely on shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 hangs indefinitely on shutdown: Hi, I did a clean install of Windows 10 about 15 days ago for a new computer build. Here are the specs: Windows 10 version 20H2 OS Build 19042.685 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900XT MB: ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS RAM: 4x16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz SSD: Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB...
  6. Windows 10 user automatically logging in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 user automatically logging in?: I have 2 users on my desktop PC. Me (administrator) and my wife (not administrator). Both accounts are set up as hello PIN and both require PIN sign in at startup. On a fresh start, when my wife logs in, when she tries to shut down she is told that other users are active do...
  7. Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User: I have been using windows 10 for about 3 years now. My laptop dies just as i plugged it in. once i booted it up, it logged me into a TEMP User. It said on the screen, "We are not able to log in to your account.". I have been trying to fix this for 2 days using whatever i...
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me into "TEMP" user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keeps logging me into "TEMP" user: One day my computer froze during a gaming session, so I had to restart. After doing so I noticed that the documents, pictures, music, settings, Google bookmarks, etc no longer existed, as if I had logged into a guest account. I had typed in the password and signed into...
  9. Only on user logged in with Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Only on user logged in with Windows 10?: How do I get it done with gpo that only one user can be logged in with Windows 10? 23578
  10. Windows 10 updates stalls indefinitely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updates stalls indefinitely: I need help!!! Up until September my PC downloaded and installed Windows 10 updates for months and months with no problem. Since then every time I get an update when the systems tries to restart it shuts down then restarts and I get the Blue windows symbol for a few seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep windows 10 logged in

2. windows 10 lock screen displays a single user as if already logged in

3. windows 10 keep user logged

4. how to keep windows 10 logged in,
  5. win 10 have a user logged in all the time,
  6. windows 10 keep logged in,
  7. keep user logged in windows 10,
  8. keep logged in to windows10,
  9. how to keep a user logged in