Windows 10: Windows 10 keyboard shortcut

Discus and support Windows 10 keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Occasionally I inadvertently press some unknown shortcut and everything goes very small. Then I have to run time consuming Windows restore to correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen Wells, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keyboard shortcut

Occasionally I inadvertently press some unknown shortcut and everything goes very small. Then I have to run time consuming Windows restore to correct it. What's that keyboard shortcut I should avoid, please?

:)

Stephen Wells, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jan 21, 2019
  3. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keyboard shortcut

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keyboard shortcut

1. Windows 10 keyboard shortcut - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut

2. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  3. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  4. Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello,My Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts that both open and activate the new snip functionality are supposed to be, by default, assigned to "Windows key + Shift key + the letter "S" key but that is not working for both opening and activating the new snip functionality....
  5. Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working

Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello,My Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts that both open and activate the new snip functionality are supposed to be, by default, assigned to "Windows key + Shift key + the letter "S" key but that is not working for both opening and activating the new snip functionality....
  6. Microsoft All In One Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All In One Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working Properly: Hello,My keyboard has recently begun minimizing windows whenever I hit combos utilizing ctrl or shift. For example, using Adobe products, if I hit ctrl+shft+V it minimizes, as well as Ctrl+3. It even happens simply when I'm typing sometimes and I can not figure out the common...
  7. Microsoft All In One Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working Properly

Microsoft All In One Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working Properly: Hello,My keyboard has recently begun minimizing windows whenever I hit combos utilizing ctrl or shift. For example, using Adobe products, if I hit ctrl+shft+V it minimizes, as well as Ctrl+3. It even happens simply when I'm typing sometimes and I can not figure out the common...
  8. Microsoft All In One Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Changing default keyboard shortcuts? Particularly for screen snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing default keyboard shortcuts? Particularly for screen snipping tool?: Is there a general way? What I'm specifically after is to change the one for the screen snipping tool from Win + Shift + S (default) to PrtScr Thank you. submitted by /u/nerd137503 [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard shortcuts not working from external keyboard

Keyboard shortcuts not working from external keyboard: I use an external mechanical keyboard, connected via USB. Recently some keyboard shortcuts stopped working, but they used to work. Windows + TabWindows+ VAlt + TabCtrl + Alt + DelOther shortcuts such as Ctrl + P still work.Anyone have any advice on how to troubleshoot this?...