Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cedricporter, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

Hi all,

I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the computer on, whether it was from sleep or from being shut down. However, immediately after upgrading, my laptop began to skip the lock screen step. Is there a way to turn it back on?

Thanks

:)

cedricporter, Sep 10, 2015

2. A Better Lock Screen for Windows 10??

Has anyone here think Windows 10 still needs an improvement on the lock/login screen?? For one, it would be nice if the background was blurred after I unlocked my lock screen (swiping up) and two, if Microsoft can remove the default Windows wallpaper after
    I unlocked the screen. It somehow doesn't look as clean as if I were to login to Windows 8/8.1. It would have the wallpaper color showing (but the default background is removed and if my current lock screen wallpaper was blurred in this case)

KyleTheScientist, Sep 10, 2015
  3. MsGr33n Win User
    Lock screen

Why doesn't my lock screen picture show up anymore? I can't even preview it.

MsGr33n, Sep 10, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Doesn't

2. On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen: The On-Screen Keyboard keeps showing up on the lock screen when I hit space or any other key for that matter by default. For example:1. I put the computer to sleep2. I hit space to wake the computer3. The lock screen showing the time shows up, all is normal.4. I hate space...
  3. On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen: The On-Screen Keyboard keeps showing up on the lock screen when I hit space or any other key for that matter by default. For example:1. I put the computer to sleep2. I hit space to wake the computer3. The lock screen showing the time shows up, all is normal.4. I hate space...
  4. Weather NOT showing up in Windows 11 lock screen

Weather NOT showing up in Windows 11 lock screen: I am on Windows 11 21H2 and the weather on the lock screen is not showing up I enabled to feature and restarted many times but still, nothing is showing I have tried basic troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Is this a bug in Windows 11?...
  5. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather app doesn't show on lock screen: I don't know if Windows update or app update messed it up, but apparently something messed it up and weather app isn't showing on lock screen anymore. I have set weather app as a detailed app status on a lockscreen. In privacy and location weather app is enabled too. I...
  6. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

Weather app doesn't show on lock screen: I don't know if Windows update or app update messed it up, but apparently something messed it up and weather app isn't showing on lock screen anymore. I have set weather app as a detailed app status on a lockscreen. In privacy and location weather app is enabled too. I...
  7. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Lock screen doesn't show any image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen doesn't show any image: I am running on the latest version of the windows build and after a few prior updates my lock screen for windows has stopped loading images. it just shows a blank screen (solid color of the theme i have set for windows) and although it even shows those tips and facts on the...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen Background Doesn't Show Up (stays theme color)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Background Doesn't Show Up (stays theme color): Just installed Windows 10 on my primary laptop and the lock screen is a solid blue (if I change my theme color, the lock screen changes too). However, I have Windows Spotlight turned on. I've tried setting a static picture or slideshow as the background. I also confirmed that...
  10. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i open my computer the lock screen doesnt show