Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cedricporter, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

Hi all,

I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the computer on, whether it was from sleep or from being shut down. However, immediately after upgrading, my laptop began to skip the lock screen step. Is there a way to turn it back on?

Thanks

:)

cedricporter, Sep 10, 2015

2. A Better Lock Screen for Windows 10??

Has anyone here think Windows 10 still needs an improvement on the lock/login screen?? For one, it would be nice if the background was blurred after I unlocked my lock screen (swiping up) and two, if Microsoft can remove the default Windows wallpaper after
    I unlocked the screen. It somehow doesn't look as clean as if I were to login to Windows 8/8.1. It would have the wallpaper color showing (but the default background is removed and if my current lock screen wallpaper was blurred in this case)

KyleTheScientist, Sep 10, 2015
  3. MsGr33n Win User
    Lock screen

Why doesn't my lock screen picture show up anymore? I can't even preview it.

MsGr33n, Sep 10, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

1. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Doesn't

2. Screen keeps locking up on windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking up on windows 10: I *HAD* a problem with Windows 10 it looks like the lock screen keeps popping up regardless if I set the timeout to never or not on my power options or in the lock screen settings. However, I have found a work around for the problem so I thought I would share with the...
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Background Doesn't Show Up (stays theme color)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Background Doesn't Show Up (stays theme color): Just installed Windows 10 on my primary laptop and the lock screen is a solid blue (if I change my theme color, the lock screen changes too). However, I have Windows Spotlight turned on. I've tried setting a static picture or slideshow as the background. I also confirmed that...
  4. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...
  5. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  6. Apps not showing on lock screen

Apps not showing on lock screen: When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz. 13049
  7. login screen locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    login screen locks up: I tried to install Windows 10 fresh from a usb but it said my Windows 7 key didn't work and I never got a Windows 10 key so I'm not sure what to do, the upgrade install won't login. I enter password, then proceed but it locks up. if I click anywhere after a minute the screen...
  8. Windows shows 'Locking...' when waking up before logon screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shows 'Locking...' when waking up before logon screen.: Hi, I have two tablets and a desktop PC, all Windows 10. On all of them I've disabled the Lock screen. When I start up or wake up the desktop, I get the logon screen as expected. On both tablets, when I wake them from sleep, I often very briefly see the Windows start...
  9. Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: This was originally mixed in another tutorial, and I thought it would be more helpful as a separate tutorial instead. *Smile 66400
  10. Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up: Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO. When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if searching for the DNS server...