Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithMartin8, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active

:)

KeithMartin8, Sep 14, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Sep 25, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

0x86000c0a - Sync Error in Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

This problem may appear when mail app fails to sync with the email server. If a license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might stop working.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App, follow the steps below to change mail app sync settings.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

I would also suggest you to refer the article: “To sync a folder” given under the section “Why aren't I seeing messages I expect to see?” from this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/mail-app-faq

If the issue with the Mail App still persists, I would suggest you to remove the email account and then add it again to the Mail App and check if the issue still persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

1. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active - Similar Threads - Mail sync change

2. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail not syncing: Since early April my Microsoft mail won't sync with my Yahoo account. It keeps telling me my password is out of date. I changed the password & it still won't work. How can this be fixed?...
  3. Mail Sync

Mail Sync: I have been using windows 10 mail to access my ATT email via yahoo for several years. I utilize this on 2 devices 1: laptop and 2: desktop. The other day when I tried to sync on the desktop it says there is a problem and going through the fix it asks to update the password....
  4. Mail sync

Mail sync: Linked to mail accounts, Mail Windows 10 and Gmail I now get duplicate mail, how can i resolve this issue GR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sync/f12a5d37-8b54-4b1d-ad61-22eb2249f231
  5. Windows 10 Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing: Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working [ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install, update, and repair ]...
  6. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail not syncing: Anyone know how to fix a problem with the email not syncing when using the Mail app? I can sign in through hotmail.com and it works but doesn't sync to the "M" mail app. Thanks....
  7. Mail App not Syncing Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  8. Windows 10 Mail syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail syncing: Is there anyway to get Windows 10 mail app to automatically sync automatically? 80508
  9. windows mail syncing

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail syncing: I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional. I have successfully set up and synced my Gmail account However my Btconnect.com account will not sync. The email address and password are correct I can access the emails from a browser or by using Mailbird I cannot sync using...
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app fail to sync