Windows 10: Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer

Discus and support Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Mixed Reality Viewer app in Windows 10 for Skip Ahead got an update to version 5.1809.20012.0 from the Microsoft Store, and was renamed to 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer

The Mixed Reality Viewer app in Windows 10 for Skip Ahead got an update to version 5.1809.20012.0 from the Microsoft Store, and was renamed to 3D Viewer.

Version 5.1809.20012.0 of the app features the following changes:

• Rebrand: Mixed Reality Viewer becomes 3D Viewer
    • Environment & Lighting: 3D Viewer now allows you to adjust the intensity, saturation, value and colour of the light to your liking. In addition, there are several selectable themes available to your liking such as Sunset.
    • Stats & Shading: 3D Viewer presents a new Statistics and Shading section, in which it will be possible to inspect and adjust the shapes and dates of the objects present in your projects
    • Removed the hamburger menu in favour of a new top menu
    • New welcome screen
    • New settings
    • Introduced control with the Surface Pen
    • It is now possible to hide the 3D Viewer option panels
    • Significant improvements with the display in Mixed Reality
    • Introduced the reveal effect
    • New 3D Print options
    • Various bug corrections and improvements

Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Oct 1, 2018

2. Mixed Reality Viewer

Photos taken from laptop camera and phone camera should be able to convert in 3D in Mixed Reality Viewer.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Mixed Reality Viewer

Mixed Reality Viewer should have interactive games like Quiz on maths, science, general knowledge and other topics.

Mixed Reality Viewer should also have chat with new people in Mixed Reality Environment.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer

How to delete Mixed Reality Viewer from laptop.

Hi,

The Mixed Reality Viewer is included in the Windows 10 operating system at no cost. This application allows you to tap into our Remix 3D community to use 3D models to mix the digital and physical by capturing it all on a photo. This can be done by using
    a camera or the built webcam on your Windows 10 laptop.

If you would still like to uninstall the Mixed Reality Viewer application, to resolve your concern kindly follow the steps on this

link
    to uninstall applications on Windows 10 either via the control panel or using the Settings app.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer

1. Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Viewer

2. Is 3D viewer incompatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is 3D viewer incompatible with Windows 11?: Since updating to Windows 11, I can't save anything from the 3D library, in 3D viewer. I can open the app and view everything just fine. When I try to save things, it says "cannot save file." No error beyond that or any explanation as to why. I have tried reset, repair, and...
  3. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  4. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  5. 3D viewer not opening

3D viewer not opening: When I try to open a .obj file from file explorer, 3D viewer does not load at all. It is stuck on this screen: [ATTACH] Can somebody please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-viewer-not-opening/b11137a8-f872-428b-9709-1be205a2da98
  6. Update process for 3D Viewer

Update process for 3D Viewer: I have been looking for information on the update process regarding the following update advisory ADV200004 Availability of updates for Microsoft software utilizing the Autodesk FBX library but can't seem to find any specifics anywhere. Is this App automatically updated...
  7. Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer: I am playing the mixed reality function in 3d viewer but I cannot change what camera it uses. I tried my Elgato capture card that I have my camera plugged into but it isn’t working...
  8. How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers an incredibly useful ap–3D Viewer which creators can use to animate 3D models, and also mix it with real-life objects using the Mixed Reality feature. You can see 3D models with lighting controls, inspect model data, and visualize [...] This...
  9. Unable to open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer error 'couldn't load 3d model'.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer error 'couldn't load 3d model'.: I downloaded an obj. file from the internet thenI opened it in rhino after saving it again into obj. the file I could not open it into mixed reality viewer as it is showing an error 'couldn't load 3d model' **Original Title** MIXED REALITY VIEWER...
  10. MIXED REALITY VIEWER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIXED REALITY VIEWER: I downloaded an obj. file from the internet thenI opened it in rhino after saving it again into obj. the file I could not open it into mixed reality viewer as it is showing an error 'couldn't load 3d model'...