Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find How to Find Firmware Revision Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

How to Find Firmware Revision Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find [​IMG]
    Information This tutorial will show you how to find the firmware revision number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on the System icon. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on About. (see screenshot below)

3. Tap on More info. (see screenshot below)

4. You will now see the firmware revision number of your Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshot below)

5. If you like, tap on the Start *Start button at the bottom of your phone to go back to your Start screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 3, 2016
  2. IvanBanko Win User

Deleted photos are still showing

Model: Microsoft Lumia 550

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1511

and there are more numbers like: (I dont know which one you need)

Configuration of operating system: 10.0.10586.318

Number of revision firmware: 01078.00037.16082.41030

Number of revision hardware: 3.0.0.0

etc.

I really dont know what should I find

IvanBanko, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Please find my device information and is it possible enable "Static IP"

Model: Microsoft Lumia 950 Dual Sim

Carrier: NAM CV

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Installed RAM: 3 GB

Version: 1511

OS build: 10.0.10586.318

Firmware revision number: 01078.00053.16236.35005

Hardware revision number 2.1.6.2

Radio Software version: BO25c43.00024.0001

Chip SOC Version: 8992.

BommenaSrinivas, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find

1. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Firmware Revision Number - Find - Similar Threads - Mobile Phone Firmware

2. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  3. Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification: I can't use my mobile number for 2 factor verification as Microsoft reckons it is already registered to someone else. How can I resolve this please? Any advice will be gratefully received....
  4. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  5. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  6. Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Block or Unblock Phone Numbers on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can block unwanted calls on your Windows 10 Mobile phone by adding phone numbers to your block list. If a blocked...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Build Number - Find How to Find OS Build Number of Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Software (ex: "Windows 10 Mobile") indicates the general product name Microsoft uses to describe the release. OS build (ex: "10.0.10586.71")...
  8. MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find: How to: MAC Address of Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Find How to Find MAC Address of Your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information When you’re not connected to WiFi, your phone will periodically send out a signal for WiFi networks in the area to help you get connected....
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Phone Number - Find How to Find Phone Number of your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to find your phone number on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. Here's How: 1. Open Settings. 2. Tap...
  10. Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firmware number of 10.0.14393.2551

2. revision firmware os 10 phone 10.0.14393.2551