Windows 10: Windows 10 mobile question - numbers in notification area

Discus and support Windows 10 mobile question - numbers in notification area in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my lumia 640 when I go to notifications and actions, in the list of get notifications from these senders it has a couple of entries that are numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomseys, May 14, 2017.

1. tomseys Win User

Windows 10 mobile question - numbers in notification area

On my lumia 640 when I go to notifications and actions, in the list of get notifications from these senders it has a couple of entries that are numbers instead of names of apps. I've seen this before when I first upgraded to win 10 and when i did feature update to creators. I got rid of it by doing clean reinstall. Now I notice it is back. Anyone know what the deal is with that and why it is there? Thanks.

Windows 10 mobile question - numbers in notification area [​IMG]

:)

tomseys, May 14, 2017
  2. Smittychat., May 14, 2017
  3. Lost the screen icon for the Microsoft security essentials after upgrading to Windows 10.

Windows Defender replaced MSE in 8, 8.1 & 10. If you don't have the icon in
    the Notification Area....................

Windows Defender Notification Area Icon - Hide or Show in Windows 10
    Hide or Show Windows Defender Notification Area Icon in Windows 10

Bruce Hagen, May 14, 2017
  4. tomseys Win User

Okay reading around a little it seems it is a little bit of a windows 10 mobile glitch. Apparently those two entries refer to messaging + and gestures beta. The messaging + set to on will make win 10 greet you with an annoying message about plus messaging after booting up. I've turned them both to off for now.

tomseys, May 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mobile question - numbers in notification area - Similar Threads - mobile question numbers

2. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  3. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  4. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  6. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  7. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  9. I have 2 questions about Notification area ?

I have 2 questions about Notification area ?: How to remove OneDrive in Desktop trees folder while I'm turning it on or show all folders ? Even though I have deleted several times and make don't appear it into notification area too while I'm assigning as a toolbar of desktop. And how to create a shortcut of Quick...
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...