Windows 10: Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery...

Discus and support Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery and plugin. How can I stop this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JGRx24painin, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery...

Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery and plugin. How can I stop this?

:)

JGRx24painin, Oct 30, 2018

2. Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery and plugin. How can I stop this?

Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery and plugin. How can I stop this?

JGRx24painin, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery and plugin. How can I stop this?

Hello JGRx24painin,

Are you sure this is for the screen saver, and not something else?

Normally, you would set your screen saver "wait" time in "Screen Saver Settings" like at step 6 in the tutorial below.

Change Screen Saver Settings in Windows 10

Shawn Brink, Nov 9, 2018
  4. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery...

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery...

1. Windows 10. my screen saver keeps going off despite being set to 30 min for both battery... - Similar Threads - screen saver keeps

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  4. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen Turns Off despite being set to NEVER turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Turns Off despite being set to NEVER turn off: I’m having trouble keeping my screen from going dark in about 20 minutes. I’ve researched this site and others, and have already tried the following: Set both “Screen” and “Sleep” to NEVER when plugged in. Went to “Additional Power Settings” and “Choose or Customize Power...
  6. Screen Turns Off despite being set to NEVER turn off

Screen Turns Off despite being set to NEVER turn off: I’m having trouble keeping my screen from going dark in about 20 minutes. I’ve researched this site and others, and have already tried the following: Set both “Screen” and “Sleep” to NEVER when plugged in. Went to “Additional Power Settings” and “Choose or Customize Power...
  7. Screen Turns Off despite being set to NEVER turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Computer doesn't go to sleep despite being in power saver mode

Computer doesn't go to sleep despite being in power saver mode: My laptop is set to sleep after 10 minutes on battery and 15 minutes on mains. It does nothing of the kind. I wake up to find zero battery because the laptop didn't sleep at all, which wastes electricity when energy prices are sky-high. Hybrid sleep, which some sites said...
  9. Battery saver settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery saver settings?: I am wondering if there is a way to change the built in battery saver settings. To be more specific, I want certain apps to still be able to run and sync. To be even more specific, I'm talking about the "Your Phone" app. Once I have the battery saver switched on, the app...
  10. my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins: how can I enter the sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-comp-will-not-go-to-sleep-in-30-mins/f61f094a-f672-473a-a6c5-c808cbafa7eb"