Windows 10: Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.

Discus and support Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update download and cant boot computer ran the usual repair stuff and nothing. Bought a new win10 on usb but it wont load. So I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by purejubals, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.

Windows update download and cant boot computer ran the usual repair stuff and nothing. Bought a new win10 on usb but it wont load. So I am trying to load it from the command prompt. I need the commands though as I am not very computer literate. Thanks for any help!

:)

purejubals, Sep 2, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Sep 2, 2019
  4. cwtech Win User

Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.

1. Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt. - Similar Threads - copy need load

2. copy file with new name in command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy file with new name in command prompt: To copy a file with a new name in the command prompt, you can use the copy a command followed by the source file path and the destination file path. Here's the syntax:cssCopy codecopy [source_file_path] [destination_file_path]Replace [source_file_path] with the path of the...
  3. copy file with new name in command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy file with new name in command prompt: To copy a file with a new name in the command prompt, you can use the copy a command followed by the source file path and the destination file path. Here's the syntax:cssCopy codecopy [source_file_path] [destination_file_path]Replace [source_file_path] with the path of the...
  4. copy file with new name in command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. copy file with new name in command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy file with new name in command prompt: Hi all, This is a bit of an unusual question. I use a radio automation program called Zara, and am trying to get it to load certain sweeper files automatically. The files where these are stored have a ZSL extension. I have them stored currently in my music folder in a Zara...
  6. copy file with new name in command prompt

copy file with new name in command prompt: Hi all, This is a bit of an unusual question. I use a radio automation program called Zara, and am trying to get it to load certain sweeper files automatically. The files where these are stored have a ZSL extension. I have them stored currently in my music folder in a Zara...
  7. copy file with new name in command prompt

8. Command prompt not loading

Command prompt not loading: I just got a new HP laptop with windows 10. I know how to access command prompt, just type in “cmd” in the search bar or go to windows powershell if that pops up but everytime I search up “cmd” it says on the right side “preview for cmd isnt available right now”. Im not...
  9. Cannot copy files from command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot copy files from command prompt: My Windows 10 will not load. I was going to try to reinstall it but wanted to copy some of my documents, pics, and music via C: but am getting an error message 0x80004005 trying to copy the files to USB. I am not able to get into Windows, therefore I have not been able to...
  10. Trying to copy with command prompt

Trying to copy with command prompt: I've been trying for hours now, with copy, xcopy and robocopy, to just copy one file from my hard drive to a thumb drive. I can't even get it to copy it from the desktop, to the desktop. I've tried I think 40 or 50 different combinations, based on different articles that I'm...