Windows 10: Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working.

Discus and support Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]I recently got my new windows 10 and today after a power outtage my computer rebooted by once the login screen showed up, there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iibluebubblee, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working.

Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. [​IMG]Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. [​IMG]Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. [​IMG]Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. [​IMG]I recently got my new windows 10 and today after a power outtage my computer rebooted by once the login screen showed up, there were no users for me to access.

I tried refreshing, restarting, shutting down, even taken the power cord out multiple times-still no help

so i went to recovery options and tried to factory reset/restart/previous version/startup repair and etc, but each time it began itd always end up saying “there was a problem resetting/restarting your PC, no changes were made.”

i literally have no idea what to do know and im extremely frustrated, any help would be nice..

:)

iibluebubblee, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working.

Windows 10 reset on a Star Wars special edition notebook

There's no need to reset the laptop. Simply create a new user account for you, change its account type to administrator (all new accounts after the first initial one are standard accounts when created), sign out from the original account, sign in to your new account and finally remove the original account. Takes a few minutes, much faster than a full reset.

Thema:

Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working.

1. Windows 10- No user, can’t reset, nothing working. - Similar Threads - user can’t reset

2. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”: my laptop isn’t working at all and won’t get off the troubleshooting screen at all and 3 options are on here 1.Recover from a drive. That’s not working at all. then troubleshoot and power off...
  3. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”: my laptop isn’t working at all and won’t get off the troubleshooting screen at all and 3 options are on here 1.Recover from a drive. That’s not working at all. then troubleshoot and power off...
  4. Why can’t factory reset? It say’s “there’s nothing to be changed”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  6. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  7. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t reset broken Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t reset broken Windows 10: Whenever I turn on my PC it automatically loads into Startup Repair. Nothing works in Startup Repair not even Reset. I installed the Windows 10 media creation tool to a USB stick but when I choose the drive to install too I get the error “We couldn't create a new partition or...
  9. trying to factory reset but nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to factory reset but nothing is working.: i messed around on task manager services i disabled a few that was using too much space and now i can login but cant open task manager or command prompt or start menu cant right click taskbar and open task manager cant us win+r cant use ctrl+shift+esc to open task manager and...
  10. Windows 10 - Nothing is working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Nothing is working: Recently I have encountered this issue, when I startup my computer, I cannot open programs. Right after I signed in, I can open programs, but after a while, new tabs I open in Google Chrome cannot load anything. I checked my wifi, but that was fine. I tried to restart...