Windows 10: Windows 10 - Nothing but regret!

Discus and support Windows 10 - Nothing but regret! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10 has locked me out of my computer. I never even use adm passwords. Screen shows my yahoo account and password request and doesn't accept my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by getmetoitaly, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Windows 10 - Nothing but regret!

Windows 10 has locked me out of my computer. I never even use adm passwords. Screen shows my yahoo account and password request and doesn't accept my password then tells me to go to my Microsoft account to change my password when ITS SHOWING MY YAHOO ACCOUNT! Arghhhhhhh!,!!!!!

:)

getmetoitaly, Feb 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 can't connect to Microsoft family

I have the same problem as you Ricky K. and in addition the computer started to go into which ever account was last logged on automatically at power on and doesn't stop even stop at the choice of users screen even after signing out of the sessions.

Love Windows 10 but, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Love Windows 10 but, Feb 11, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 - Nothing but regret!

Hello getmetoitaly, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like you may have your Yahoo email address set as the primary alias for your Microsoft account.

You might see if you may be able to use OPTION THREE in the tutorial below to reset your Microsoft account password online.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Feb 11, 2016
  5. Thanks, Brink. I have changed my Microsoft pw three times to no avail. The password screen is showing my yahoo account but asking mr for my microsoft password. Doesn' make sense. I' ve lost my desktop and valuable files. This is insane. I don't have a password recovery disc either. Could just scream!!!!!

6. WHS
    whs Win User
  7. Thank you, but you need a functioning computer to use that recovery download and I don' t have one now. How does one get in touch with microsoft. Whenever they send me an email it's "no reply". My operating system is not dead, it's inaccessible.

8. lx07 Win User

9. WHS
    whs Win User
    Hmm sorry. I assumed you would have access to another computer. For Microsoft, it is best to call them. 1 (800) 642-7676

Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Nothing but regret! - Similar Threads - Nothing regret

2. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  3. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  4. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  9. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  10. insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!

insanely high memory usage, nothing adds up!: I'll let the images do the talking, but I have 32gb of ram, and somehow nearly 2gb of use is 70%+ usage?It's becoming increasingly frustrating as I can't efficiently run some programs, like adobe illustrator and After Effects, or play some games, without experiencing...